Getting drunk at Epcot?

I am looking forward to Disney with my sister and niece - both responsible adults.

As a general rule, I do not drink at home, however, - I will be on vacation. :cheer2:

We plan to do the Monorail Marathon, starting first with Wilderness Lodge, and will be splitting the drinks and appetizers (otherwise not only would I not last past about 2 resorts - but also it is expensive)

I am truly looking forward to trying different drinks, seeing the Christmas decorations, and leaving the driving to Disney.

Anyone have a favorite specialty drink along the Wilderness Lodge- Monorail Resort route?
Any drink that would provide a souvenir?

Will do Epcot World as well... same method, sharing drinks and appetizers.

31 more days!!!

personally, i get too full from eating! we do have a drink or two - but for the most part - we'd rather waste our calories on the yummies :)

The first time I had a substantial amount of alcohol at WDW was this past May during a Dismeet. There was an average of a 1/2 dozen Dis'ers and we spent an entire Saturday afternoon at France drinking slushes...mmmm
We had a great time...Well, I think this picture speaks for itself! :cool2:
IMGP1554rs.jpg

The first time I had a substantial amount of alcohol at WDW was this past May during a Dismeet. There was an average of a 1/2 dozen Dis'ers and we spent an entire Saturday afternoon at France drinking slushes...mmmm
We had a great time...Well, I think this picture speaks for itself! :cool2:
IMGP1554rs.jpg

Now THAT is impressive!!! :worship:

While I suppose that, technically, discussing ways to get drunk at WDW could be considered a "strategy," the moderators have decided that this discussion would be a better fit on the Theme Parks Community board. :)

12 years ago I was on my honeymoon and I *tried* to drink around the world. It was the F&W festival and I made it from Canada all the way to Germany. At Germany we got a jaagermeister shot and I absolute HATE jaag so I don't know why I even attempted it. That put me way over the edge! I then tried to have one more wine at the next stand and ended up spilling the whole glass of red wine all over my white shirt and all over the ground. DH and I left the park for the afternoon for a much needed nap!! I wasn't impacting any other guests or being obnoxious in any way, but I was feeling good. Hey - it was my honeymoon and I was in WDW, give a girl a break!! :drinking1

The next day we went back to Epcot (without the excessive drinking) and there was this big red stain in the same spot as my spill!!

To this day as many trips as we've been on, we always stop and chuckle about the scene of the spill and remember how much fun we had that trip!!

(Just for the record, Hurricane Hannah's has a mean mai tai!!! I'm guilty of putting a way a few of those while DH and DD swim in the pool!!)

On another note, that tower of slushies is impressive. I counted at least 60 something glasses. at $9 a piece, that must have been quite the tab!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter