Getting pics printed??

AlexNoah

Earning My Ears
What web site do you use to get pictures printed? I am looking for the cheapest price and best quality if there is such a thing. I usually use Winkflash, but it's too hard to adjust the pictures and I can't figure out how to fix red eye. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!!

If you want good quality prints you can't get them online. I've never seen any pictures printed out from websites which were worth the paper they were printed on. Do you have any local stores? If you have a local camera store or photolab they will do the colour corrections and remove the red eye for you makeing things much easyer on you. Sure you will pay a little more, but do you think you can pay for a big mac and expect it to taste like a filet mignon? You get what you pay for and if you want good quality photo's you can't cheap out. Not that the local stores should be much more either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter