Getting sick on Mission Space

A Mickeyfan

DIS Veteran
Ok...sorry for asking this but a friend of mine is really curious (I am too). We went on MS afew times last weekend. Serveral people (at least 3 that we heard of outside) had gotten sick on the ride. Now our question is: If someone gets sick on the ride ....do the CM's realize it before the ride stops so they can stop it & get you off or do they only find out after the ride stops??? I know this is a strange question but I would sure hate being in that capsule with someone who had just gotten sick for minutes....or worse yet, being that person who is sick for 4 minutes!!!!:confused:

Unfortunately, I don't know if there is any way for them to know that anyone has gotten sick while the ride is in motion. Most of the incidents of guests actually becoming physically sick have happened after they have actually disembarked from the ride.

I do agree, it would not be a very pleasant experience to have to be in that enclosed space with someone who is becoming physically sick. I have a feeling I would be joining them.:eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter