Getting to Disney from PCG

Andyjp1

Earning My Ears
Hi All,

A little new to the forum so bare with me.. and hello!

We're fortunate enough to be travelling to DLP next Feb.

We're flying from Luton to Paris Charles de Gaulle and arrive at 09:30 on a Monday.
We Depart 09:30 back to Luton the Thursday at 21:25.

I was hoping for some money saving tips getting too and from the hotel we're stopping in which is next to DLP called the Grand Magic Hotel.

I've been doing a little research and believe these is a Train which is around 45 minutes long? But am I right in thinking I would have to buy tickets when in paris and no in advance?

Thank you

Quite easily using the RER!

You get the B train from the airport, and change at Chatelet Les Halles onto the A train.
The A train thats going to Disney (and Val D'europe), they put a little Mickey Head next to it on the Platform Displays.
You basically step off the A train, and walk to the otherside of the platform (usually anyway)

The B train from the airport, is sometimes an express version. You can tell by the lights on the map on the train carriage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter