Getting to/from Oak Trail Golf Course

flav

Loving My Ears
Reading a lot of much older posts, I don’t know if they are all accurate. Maybe @lanejudy can chime in.

We will be staying onsite at one of the All Star and have tickets with the PH + Water and Sport option, no car. We are interested in trying the Foot Golf at Oak Trail Golf Course.

It seems that we can get a voucher at the resort to go to the golf course and at the golf course to go back to the resort. Is that still true? Can we use the voucher from/to other resorts on property?

Also, is there a way to go from MK? Like take a boat or monorail to the Poly and walk to SoG and the Oak Trail golf course? Or are there buses that go from any of the parks to SoG that we can use?

ETA: I just read in the SoG resort thread that it is no longer possible to walk there from the Poly.

Thanks

Last edited:
All I know is what the WDW website states:
Complimentary transportation via taxi is available to Guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels. You may request a ride at the Valet Desk or from Bell Services at select resort hotels, and in the Pro Shop or from any golf operations staff members at the golf courses. Guests are advised to check with Guest Services or Concierges for any transportation options offered by their hotel.

I don’t know which “select resorts” offer this. You can ask at your resort. I suggest having a back-up plan of using Uber/Lyft or a Minnie Van.

ETA: and I just realized that quote is under the 9-hole golf option at Oak Trail. Nothing is mentioned about transportation under Foot Golf. Maybe… please let us know what you find out.

All I know is what the WDW website states:
Complimentary transportation via taxi is available to Guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels. You may request a ride at the Valet Desk or from Bell Services at select resort hotels, and in the Pro Shop or from any golf operations staff members at the golf courses. Guests are advised to check with Guest Services or Concierges for any transportation options offered by their hotel.

I don’t know which “select resorts” offer this. You can ask at your resort. I suggest having a back-up plan of using Uber/Lyft or a Minnie Van.

ETA: and I just realized that quote is under the 9-hole golf option at Oak Trail. Nothing is mentioned about transportation under Foot Golf. Maybe… please let us know what you find out.
“Select resorts” usually means the “Disney Resorts Collection.” In other words, Disney’s hotels (Disney’s All Star Sports, Disney’s Coronado Springs, Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, etc.) This usually excludes places like the Swan [Reserve], Dolphin, Four Seasons, and the hotels on Hotel Plaza Boulevard.

Hope that helps! 😊

They don’t make a distinction between golf or foot golf, going to/from SOG for golf or foot golf is all the same. I do know they still offer the vouchers but I don’t know how it technically works? There are so few taxis around property these days. The folks outside the clubhouse are very helpful/nice and I’m sure will steer you in the right direction when leaving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter