Getting to Know You EVEN MORE!

Orreed question!
What is a good gift to give to your dad?
Hmm. I got my dad a thermometer that hooks to the wall and tells the indoor and outdoor temperature. It's pretty lame, but he really likes it lol

My dad got tickets to Aladdin on Broadway for his birthday this year and it was "the best gift of his life".

For Christmas I got him a nice Texas cutting board and Keruig Cups in a cute gingerbread house packaging. I totally asked this question because I need ideas... lol

Sarah question!
Name one place you would never want to live.
I have been struggling with this one. Within the US I don't think I'd ever want to live in New York City. I'd love to visit but I think the city might be too much for me. Outside of the US I don't want to live anywhere without democracy.

Sarah question!
I have been struggling with this one. Within the US I don't think I'd ever want to live in New York City. I'd love to visit but I think the city might be too much for me. Outside of the US I don't want to live anywhere without democracy.

I loooove NYC- my parents call me a city rat, haha. I'm going to college in NYC. I can see why you wouldn't wnat to live there- it's very overwhleming to a lot of people. I personally would never want to live out in the midwest US where it's really hot and there's mostly deserts/not a lot of bustling city life.

I would never want to live anywhere where it's really cold all the time, like Minnesota or something. I'm not super familiar with the states of the midwest but anywhere where it's consistently below freezing for months at a time.... no thanks! (ironic considering my username)

Orreed question!
What is a good gift to give to your dad?
Hmm. I got my dad a thermometer that hooks to the wall and tells the indoor and outdoor temperature. It's pretty lame, but he really likes it lol

My dad keeps a glass mug in the freezer so when he drinks from it, anything he puts in it is cold. One year he broke both of his in like 2 months, so for Christmas I got him a pack of 6 almost identical mugs.

Sarah question!

Las Vegas

ooh honestly, I wouldn't wanna live anywhere outside the US. Inside the US, I wouldn't wanna live in the north or the midwest. Really congested cities would stress me out I feel like.

Sorry for not posting a question in a while. This week has been so busy, and it isn't stopping!

Olivia question!
What is your favorite piece of jewelry?
Hmm, probably this gold necklace my friend bought me in disney. It's a circle with a mickey head it the middle. It's super sparkly and I just love it because she bought it for me.

My James Avery Princess Tiara Necklace my mother gave me for my 16th birthday

the bracelet bae got me for valentine's day this year, it's lulu dharma (look them up they have really cute stuff!!)

Either my tiffany heart initial necklace or the pandora birthstone ring my friends got me for my 18th

Probably my Evenstar necklace I got for my 16th birthday, or the pocket watch my best friend got me for my 18th birthday.

I have a quarter necklace that has a cut out of a runner in the middle. I've worn it everyday for almost 2 years

My Alex and Ani bracelets. I have a non-Disney emerald (my birth stone), the one with Cinderella's Castle, the one with Ariel, and the one with Tinkerbell.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter