Getting to Know You (Just for Shan-man)

Great job, Shan.... but I believe Bob Keeshan died in 2004!

No, the Bob Keeshan identity was an NSA cover which was blown in 2004 forcing LarryJ to begin a nomadic existence and evade the foreign operatives that are seeking him, and the microfiche he carries. Now do you understand why he's so secretive? BTW, Pete, the cuddliness of Captain Kangaroo was part of the cover, and to continue to act that way would create a dangerous connection between the former cover and the man.

I hope this clears things up. :rolleyes1

Name:Donnie
City:Jacksonville, Florida. 137 miles to site 911 as the crow flies.
Marital Status: divorced
Children: 1 daughter, Anniston, Annie or Annie Carter as she's known in July.
Pets: 2 cats, Zeta and Zorro (brother and sister)
Camping Equip: 2008 Cougar 5'er (give me a small hybrid with a deck please:worship: I wish I still had my 21' Tailgator.
Favorite non-alcohol drink: Coffee
Favorite adult drink: Tooty Fruity frozen drinks and Mich Ultra
Joined Dis-Boards: 2007
First Person You Met From Dis-Boards: Bama Ed:March 2007 (he stopped by my site by the way).
First Trip to FtW: 1980 with my uncle, first time staying there in my camper was Thanksgiving 2004.
Any other family members on Dis-Boards: Annie aka Tinkprincess
Do you own a golf cart: 2005 Club Car gas, Thanks Derek @ Custom Carts
Hobbies: camping, 4 wheeling in the woods, Disney and trying to figure out a way to terrorize a certain dis'er (she know's who she is)
Disboard Grand Gatherings? 4th of July and Labor Day 2008

First Person You Met From Dis-Boards: Oh gosh, I don't remember, there are several of my RADP friends that are also here on the DIS, and we've been meeting up for 10 years now. The first Camping Board member I met was Tent Camping Mom, we waved at each other on I-75 heading to Disney last October, then Lisa8200 came by while I was setting up.

Oooops, I just remembered, I met Live4FW back in July 2007 at Boy Scout Summer Camp in Georgia :-)

Oooops, I just remembered, I met Live4FW back in July 2007 at Boy Scout Summer Camp in Georgia :-)

Well, I was almost a part of someones fond memories of when they first met a DIS'er. Lisa still calls me a stalker. I tried to tell her this is normal activity for this group but, she isn't buying it.:lmao:

Short bio...

Name: Meija
City: Blue ridge mountains (mom said I shouldn't put the city)
Marital Status:Not married. (Thank god!
Children: None (once again...THANK GOD!)
Pets: Two dogs (lily and teagan) two guinea pigs (cocoa and sukie) and one fish (Bella)
Camping Equip: pop up
Favorite non-alcohol drink: root beer
Favorite adult drink: non-alchoholic kungaloosh i guess (if you could call that an adult drink)
Joined Dis-Boards: early 2008
First Person You Met From Dis-Boards: Besides my mom, stacktester/tinkprincess
First Trip to FtW: last december
Any other family members on Dis-Boards: Mom: Polyneisianpixie
Do you own a golf cart: I WISH!
Hobbies: Reading, acting, singing, listening to music, eating!
Dis-board FtW Grand Gathering's:None, hopefully december.

NEXT???

Hey, and with all the people I've met they could at least put in their hobbies "pickin on Donnie" like Angie did.

Hobbies: camping, 4 wheeling in the woods, Disney and trying to figure out a way to terrorize a certain dis'er (she know's who she is)

amatuer :rotfl2: :lmao:

Okay. Maybe this will quell all the controversy...

Facial-Recognition---LarryJ.jpg

Proof positive that LarryJ is actually the beloved and unflappable Captain Kangaroo! :rolleyes1 :cool2: :cool1: :rotfl2:

Darn my secret is out and I was just getting used to not being pestered by Mr. Green Jeans. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I have to admit that pic of me "Fruit Fishing" does resemble Captain Kangaroo with the white hair, etc.

Good one :thumbsup2

Larry

Name: Kristin
Age: 3...um...37 (its bad when you have to start doing math to figure it out!)
City: Haatfuurd area
Occupation: not enough space to explain - but my official title is Business Analyst
Marital Status: 14 wonderful years
Children: one fabulously exhausting nearly-5-year-old DS through the miracle of adoption :lovestruc
Pets: one dog - yellow lab (our first baby - who is 12 and now falls into the "geriatric" category!) and two little black and white mice (Minnie and Daisy)
Camping Equip: Aliner Scout pulled by a Hyundai Santa Fe
Favorite non-alcohol drink: cawfee
Favorite adult drink: margaritas
Joined Dis-Boards: March or April of 2000...I'll have to check over there <----
First Person You Met From Dis-Boards: we did a MNSSHP meet several years ago with I think his name was Dr. No and his DW.
First Trip to FtW: coming up!!! Although, DS has slept over with my parents at the Fort when they've been there in their class A and we've been at another resort.
Any other family members on Dis-Boards: none - they all think I'm crazy.
Do you own a golf cart: nope, just feet and bicycles to get around.
Hobbies: camping, hiking, letterboxing, WDW vacation planning, and our newest is kayaking.
Dis-board FtW Grand Gathering's: none as of yet.

mrsgus------think we did a drive by of you one day last summer. thought it was you, not sure, kept on waiting to see you at the pool, but to no avail..so tell me, did you see a guy, a lady, and 3 girls on a golfcart over by the loop on the otherside of the pool area, by a bus stop on the loop road off the main road from the entry road? or was that not you?

Name: Karla
City: Lowell, Massachusetts
Occupation: Most importantly~Mom, currently~Dispatcher/Office Manager, previously~veterinary technician, dental assistant, advertising layout designer, office admin for civil engineering at local AFB, some others, but I won't bore you anymore, lol
Marital Status: Married for 20 years to my high school sweetheart.
Children: DD (17), DD (12), DS (4)
Pets: 9 year old labX "Odie" (a.k.a. "fat bas**rd), Connemara pony "Dreamer"
Camping Equip: 2008 TravelStar 21SB
Favorite non-alcohol drink: coffee coolatta or caffeine free coke
Favorite adult drink: frozen mudslides
Joined Dis-Boards: May 2004
First Person You Met From Dis-Boards: not sure
First Trip to FtW: visited while on honeymoon in 1988
Any other family members on Dis-Boards: are you kidding? My family thinks I need a 12-step program, lol
Do you own a golf cart: not yet
Hobbies: family & friends, horse shows with DDs', skiing, golf, travel
Dis-board FtW Grand Gathering's: very much looking forward to Wild Women's Weekend this April!

That's spelled amateur. You just gave me an idea btw. Next July will be a living nightmare. I'm gonna book 3 weeks right next to you.

Name: Curt
City: Marion, IA 1300 miles from the Fort
Occupation: Cell phones stuck to my head all day. Also professional thread killer
Marital Status: Blissfully married for 32 years
Children: 5 kids, 4 girls & 1 boy. Youngest is almost 18 yea!
Pets: 1 dog - Buddy, one of many strays the kids brought home
Camping Equip: 1998 Viking 2460 Pop up & 27 foot Concord trailer and it's old 1976. Feels Homey though.
Favorite non-alcohol drink: Sweet tea
Favorite adult drink: screwdriver with a little strawberry schnapps in it
Joined Dis-Boards: February 2006
First Person You Met From Dis-Boards: None yet, but I was looking last time.
First Trip to FtW: Won a free trip in March 1995
Any other family members on Dis-Boards: Wife is lovethosevillains...I think. she's just a lurker for now. I think she's just jealous of those "DisBoards babes"...hahaha
Do you own a golf cart: Not YET
Hobbies: Camping, boating, ebay (more than a hobby), fishing
Dis-board FtW Grand Gathering's: Haven't been to one yet but plan to some time.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Well...Jim...that makes you one of the FIRST fun people!!!! And, we still dont know for SURE what exactly you do for a living!!!

I think Jim is an RN...right? I have heard him mention it in his post before...or at least I thought I read it.

Name: Kelly
City: central NJ
Marital Status: Married for 13 years.
Children: None (couldn't get pregnant but had fun trying!)
Pets: Two Rottweilers-Copper & Maggie, one cat- Lilo, one fish- Bruce
Camping Equip: 2000 Lance 820 truck camper
Favorite non-alcohol drink: Sprite Zero or Sierra Mist Free
Favorite adult drink: pina colada
Joined Dis-Boards: May 2008?
First Person You Met From Dis-Boards: none yet
First Trip to FtW: 1981
Any other family members on Dis-Boards: nope- they think I'm nuts and are probably planning an intervention...
Do you own a golf cart: not yet
Hobbies: beach bummin', fishing, camping, Dis, rvusa chat
Dis-board FtW Grand Gathering's: none yet.

pathetic, huh? :sad2:

NEXT???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter