Getting Your Tokyo Disney Fix

CharmedCake

Earning My Ears
As most of us don't live in Japan or have the means to travel there very often, we gotta get our Tokyo Disney fix's from somewhere, such as the popular options of; their official websites, forums such as this site and various bloggers (e.g. Honourable Rat, TDR explorer and Disney Tourist Blog).

But what are your more "off the grid" or "bizarre" (for lack of better terms) whys to get your fix's?

Such as I find it quite humorous to read the low starring reviews on TripAdvisor of the parks, which regularly complain of the low amount of English within the parks and the amount of planning required to have a great day at one (as they did not plan ahead making them a unlucky few verses the prepared Japanese population).

Others have had more unusual and one off complaints that I still remember reading a while ago are not being able to ask for adjustments or personalisation with food orders and their being no religious information/food offerings within the parks.

What are others methods we use for our Tokyo Disney Fix's?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter