GF Rooms

dw123

DW Fan
We are going to be staying in a Lagoon View room at the GF in the spring. Does anyone know of specific rooms or locations that have good MK views? Thanks.

my favorite MK view from the GF is from Conch Key! :)

have fun, the GF is beautiful!! :)

Laura :)

16 days til WDW!!!!!! yipppeeeeeeeee :) :) :)

We had a king bed dormer room in Sago Cay for our honeymoon. It was room 5441 and it had a private balcony and a great view of the castle. However, the non-dormer rooms have bigger balconies and allow you to see the castle from your bed. In Sago Cay they'd be 5341, 5241 and 5141...plus the 8 or 9 rooms on either side of the '41' rooms. Hope this helps.

Yes, I agree with everyone. The best views of the MK are in Sago Cay and Conch Key. The dormer rooms on the 4th floors of each of these buildings do have smaller balconies, and the balcony railing is also taller. It does not provide as good of a view when sitting down. I recommend calling the Grand Floridian 5 days prior to arrival and then 2 days prior to arrival to request a great MK view. They will do what they can, but remember that there are lots of Lagoon View rooms that overlook the Polynesian and everyone wants that MK view!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter