GFV parking?

Desnik

<font color=teal>I actually love packing and plann
Is there an area for guests at the GFV to park? Or, will we have to either valet at the main building, or self park at the lot across from the main building?

It would be great if the villas had their own lot. That walk from the lot across from the main building to the villas will not be ideal.

Is there an area for guests at the GFV to park? Or, will we have to either valet at the main building, or self park at the lot across from the main building?

It would be great if the villas had their own lot. That walk from the lot across from the main building to the villas will not be ideal.

This just reminded me that we lost our free valet parking perk a few year back.

The design and construction photos show a new parking lot that is to be near the building.

VGFParking_zps62e8056c.jpg

The DVC parking area is just south of the health club which is just across the new DVC driveway. The loop is for the drive up area for the VGF building (the T-shaped building in the drawing above. I believe it was for a 147 parking spots. The wedding pavilion will have a gated parking area also attached to the same lot. So I think it might be crowded sometimes since the three different lots might appear as one lot. As far as I know only the parking area for the weddings is gated.

Do you have the rest of that drawing? I'd like to see the DVC in relation to the monorail and main buildings. thanks

Do you have the rest of that drawing? I'd like to see the DVC in relation to the monorail and main buildings. thanks

I do not have a drawing but I was there just a few days ago and I can tell you it is quite close. If you enter the lobby through the side door (where the lobby elevator is) this takes you right to the Beach Pool. The DVC building is right there after the Beach pool wedged between that the Pavilion. I have pics on my blog standing from the Summerhouse if you want to see, let me know I can send you the link.

From this map:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/resortmaps/grandflomap.htm

You can see the parcel of land used for the DVC building between the Pavilion and the Beach Pool, almost directly adjacent to the spa.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter