ginger ale

We were on the Dream last week. They offer Ginger Ale in the MDR's for free, but it is not offered at the soda station unfortunately.

I've got Ginger Ale free in MDR on Fantasy and Dream. Also in concierge you can free cans of Schweppes ginger ale in the lounge of newer ships.

Didn't want to start a new thread asking, so I'm bumping this! Is Ginger Ale available on the Wonder? It's the only soda I drink and it settles my stomach. Just wondering if it will be available for free, or should I pick up some before I board?

Didn't want to start a new thread asking, so I'm bumping this! Is Ginger Ale available on the Wonder? It's the only soda I drink and it settles my stomach. Just wondering if it will be available for free, or should I pick up some before I board?
It's available in the MDR's, at breakfast/lunch/dinner. If you want it for free any other time of day, you'll want to bring some cans.

It's available in the MDR's, at breakfast/lunch/dinner. If you want it for free any other time of day, you'll want to bring some cans.
From what I know it is available on all 4 ships but not up on deck where they have the beverage dispenser... I asked for it with lunch or dinner in the dining room.

Actually on our August Fantasy cruise it was available in the drink dispensers on deck 11. And it's real ginger ale, not the artificially flavored stuff.
You didn't get a picture did you? How do you know it was "real" ginger ale? In the past, when DCL has it, it's Fanta ginger ale, and not like Canada Dry (which is made with real ginger).

We sailed the Wonder this spring on the WBPC. There IS ginger ale available at the drink station on deck 9, however it was only in two of the four dispensers. On the other two there was a pomegranate lemonade instead.

I had an allergic reaction and sickly tummy one day and I sent the hubster up for some ginger ale. I had also gotten some on my own before.

My favorite ginger ale is Canada Dry; the Fanta tasted a little watered down, but it was still good. And free :)

We sailed the Wonder this spring on the WBPC. There IS ginger ale available at the drink station on deck 9, however it was only in two of the four dispensers. On the other two there was a pomegranate lemonade instead.

I had an allergic reaction and sickly tummy one day and I sent the hubster up for some ginger ale. I had also gotten some on my own before.

My favorite ginger ale is Canada Dry; the Fanta tasted a little watered down, but it was still good. And free :)
was it Canada Dry on the Wonder? also was the pom-lemonade sugar free like the minute maid lemonade?

Actually on our August Fantasy cruise it was available in the drink dispensers on deck 11. And it's real ginger ale, not the artificially flavored stuff.
A couple of weeks ago on the Dream the Fanta Ginger Ale was available at one of the deck 11 drink stations...but the other one had something else instead (I forget what that was).

Oh Canada Dry is my favorite! I have never tasted the Fanta kind and actually I had NO idea they had Ginger Ale lol. Thank you for the info!

Is Ginger Ale available on the Wonder? It's the only soda I drink and it settles my stomach. Just wondering if it will be available for free, or should I pick up some before I board?

Can confirm as of today, Seagram's Ginger Ale is available on The Wonder from certain fountain drink stations at Cabanas.

Ginger ale was on fantasy 2 weeks ago with other sodas on tap but only on one side (can't remember if it was port or starboard) -my daughter drank it for her sea sickness

The Fantasy had giner ale on deck 11 on one machine and lite pomegranate lemonade on the other. Looks like they replaced the Coke Zero. This was 2 weeks ago

When I waitressed in college, they made ginger ale by using Sprite and then adding a splash of Coke. People loved it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter