Girls-Only Mar 3-7 - On our way to Disneyland!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because you loved hearing mine & Capri's adventures on the Jungle Cruise :rolleyes1.

hmmm...I missed that........

Well back to reality :eek:.

I had a blast and look forward to next year!

Thanks Cheryl for letting us use your villa to party and watch WOC.

Thanks Steph for keeping us on track & hanging out with me in my hooptie car :laughing:.

Thanks to my scavy hunt team (Vicki, MaryJo and Capri) just for being fabulous. We may not have won, but we are still awesome!!!

And thanks to my roomies (Capri, Wendy & Tammy) for the many laughs. I also wanted to give a shout out to Deb...because...well...she's a bad a*s!!

Yes, reality bites!!
Hey if you would of had all 4 hubcaps I would of rode in the hooptie...........:rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl:

Steph~ Did a fabulous job! I know when she gets back she will be starting a new thread.

Thanks, I am pretty bad a** :rotfl:
But you and your roomies are pretty bad a*s too!!
I can't wait until next year.
But maybe we can meet up when I am there in April.

Too bad Stacie(rita) was sick most of the trip, her trip reports are the freakin best & oh so funny!!

It was great getting to meet all of the new ladies.

The villa was wonderful! After the first night I sent Laramie a text telling him that I (we) need DVC...sadly he told me that we already have a timeshare...but I see DVC in our future.....:rolleyes1

Capri!!! :hug: Sooo.....

Hey how bout spilling the beans on the details of your JC joy ride for all the poor saps who weren't there...or the poor saps who never go on FB :rolleyes1

Hey there January! Been missing you! :hug:

Well, let me put it this way....the seats in the very rear of a JC boat are directly (and I happily mean DIRECTLY) over the boat's engine. As we boarded, our boat captain mentioned how us ladies would appreciate the experience. Too bad we didn't have one of Callie's cigarettes for after. :smokin: :thumbsup2

And actually a lady on board did in fact scream during the ride, so......

I had a blast and look forward to next year! We had a great bunch of newbies this year and I hope you all will be joining us again next year :).

And Beth I agree with you I really hope to make it next year. .......But it will make it all the more fun to start the planning and something to look forward to!!

Exactly. That's why I said, no way am I sitting it out again no matter what!! ;)

I had a wonderful trip and really enjoyed meeting all the new Diva's, as well as hanging out with the season'd (not old) Diva's. Can't wait to start planning the next trip :)

I am really bummed that I couldn't make it this year, but that means heck ya for sure for next year!!! I agree with the lovely ladies about a fun trip for next year.

Anyone have any dates in mind??????

Well, let me put it this way....the seats in the very rear of a JC boat are directly (and I happily mean DIRECTLY) over the boat's engine. As we boarded, our boat captain mentioned how us ladies would appreciate the experience. Too bad we didn't have one of Callie's cigarettes for after. :smokin: :thumbsup2

Ooooh, kind of like the fun you can have at Captain EO??? ;)

5.gif
Hey, it's Mel's favorite smilie! She'll be happy you are back posting it. :thumbsup2

...or the poor saps who never go on FB :rolleyes1
Get thyself on FB with a new, fake account just for you to be friends with the Divas. ;)

Too bad Stacie(rita) was sick most of the trip, her trip reports are the freakin best & oh so funny!!
Oh man, that's too bad she was sick. Her TRs rock.

:lmao: Love it! :thumbsup2

Hey there January! Been missing you! :hug:

:eek::rotfl2:

Yes, reality bites!!
Hey if you would of had all 4 hubcaps I would of rode in the hooptie...........:rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl:

:rotfl::rotfl: I almost spit water on my computer LOL.

Thanks, I am pretty bad a** :rotfl:
But you and your roomies are pretty bad a*s too!!
I can't wait until next year.

You're the bad a*s, we are the smart a*ses :teacher:. Remember if Wendy sits on an ice cream cone, she can tell you the flavor :laughing:.

They are hilarious. I hope she's feeling better :sick:.

It was a very satisfying ride ;).

Hey Katie,
Is that "Over the top, colorful, and totally flashy" a new tag, or did I just miss it before?

I'm just wondering how many, if any, new tags will come from this trip. popcorn::

I am really bummed that I couldn't make it this year, but that means heck ya for sure for next year!!! I agree with the lovely ladies about a fun trip for next year.

This has been the year from heck so I am soooo ready to do next year's trip. And I'll be living close! :woohoo:

Ooooh, kind of like the fun you can have at Captain EO??? ;)

:eek:popcorn::Wha??

Hey, it's Mel's favorite smilie! She'll be happy you are back posting it. :thumbsup2

Get thyself on FB with a new, fake account just for you to be friends with the Divas. ;)

Oh man, that's too bad she was sick. Her TRs rock.

Im glad to be back posting it!

Eh, I will just get on my old facebook. I don't have anything to hide. Facebook has been a source of drama in my family for a while, so I choose to stay away. And now Grant's mom is on my facebook...it's not like I could ignore her friend request. :laughing:She's super nice, she just makes me nervous. She will find out sooner or later how I roll... :rolleyes1:smokin::rotfl:

This has been the year from heck so I am soooo ready to do next year's trip. And I'll be living close! :woohoo:

Cool - so you're good with whenever then?? I wish I lived closer :thumbsup2

:eek:popcorn::Wha??

Fun times!!! :smokin: :rolleyes1

Im glad to be back posting it!

Eh, I will just get on my old facebook. I don't have anything to hide. Facebook has been a source of drama in my family for a while, so I choose to stay away. And now Grant's mom is on my facebook...it's not like I could ignore her friend request. :laughing:She's super nice, she just makes me nervous. She will find out sooner or later how I roll... :rolleyes1:smokin::rotfl:

:thumbsup2

I am good with pretty much anytime. Our tentative wedding date is in April 14th, so that is the only time I won't be able to do go.

I believe the dates were announced at the BBQ Feb 23-27 2012. Due to the fact that DVC needs to be booked 11 months out, no bickering back in forth about dates, and the poll turns into a big argument, and this way a date was just set.

we also thought having a "set" date (i.e., always the last weekend in February) would make it easier for people to plan and avoid the most common conflicts like President's Day and Spring Breaks.

I was wondering the same thing... When does the voting commence? I definitely don't want to miss this again.

ETA: Didn't see Deb's and Cheryl's post before posting.

I believe the dates were announced at the BBQ Feb 23-27 2012. Due to the fact that DVC needs to be booked 11 months out, no bickering back in forth about dates, and the poll turns into a big argument, and this way a date was just set.

we also thought having a "set" date (i.e., always the last weekend in February) would make it easier for people to plan and avoid the most common conflicts like President's Day and Spring Breaks.

OK, good to know. So does everyone who was on this trip already know the dates then?

Also so that you will always know when to ask for time off, be able to arrange family issues that may arise with the kiddos.

OK, good to know. So does everyone who was on this trip already know the dates then?

I think so because when the date was announced I heard whoo whoos from the table infront of us, so they could use there APs before they expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter