Girls Only Trip ~ OLD Thread, see link in first post for new one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beth - YAY, you're coming!!! :yay::woohoo::yay: :hug: :hug:

But......I am going to kick your butt when I see you for putting me through that! Yes I am.
Kicking.gif

For anyone interested I am planning on having breakfast at RiverBelle Terrace just after park opening on Saturday since I have never eaten there before and I would love some others to join me! I know there are some people doing it on Sunday but I am doing the Gospel Brunch that day so won't be able to attend.

Anyway, just a heads up if anyone is interested.

SarahMay

BETH!!!! YOU STINKER!!! Today I dub thee Malificient for scaring the bejeebers out of all of us and then saying "Psyche!!" :maleficen

I say if Beth ends up on the bus, then the party shouldn't start until 8! It IS a pajama party after all and we can all snack and socialize for an hour or so until our queen bee arrives. Right??
LOL Told ya Malificent wasn't so far of a stretch. :rolleyes1 :rotfl: Just kidding!

And don't be silly about the Meet and Greet!! Get your party on, and I'll be there eventually. Maybe I can wear my pajamas and curlers on the bus in an effort to save time? :confused3 I'm sure that will be fine. lol Just save me some smokes, okay? :smokin: ;)

Would you like me to mail you some maps and schedules? I'm very close so I could pick some up for you on my next visit. PM me your address if you're interested.
That's nice of you. :)

34 days to go!
:hyper:
Anyone packed yet?? :rolleyes1

Meeting up with Linda tonight for drinkies, dinner and some girl time! Then tomorrow morning Mel is coming to meet us at the hotel and we're storming the gates of DL (well, I'll probably be on a scooter, but you know what I mean).

I know what you're doing. You and Linda are meeting up for dancing and shots aren't you! :rolleyes1 :p
Have fun. Give them all a hug from me.

I have not been on here much this last week....I just caught up on 10+ pages. Meghan had a fever over the weekend and complained about her throat hurting. I figured that she had some congestion and was draining. Well, finally took her to the dr. yesterday and she has strep! I really thought that she was faking it Wednesday and Thursday to get out of school. Monday I started getting a cold and am still recovering from that. Donovan doesn't have preschool on Friday so I have both kiddos home with me today. At least I did get a good nights sleep last night. I told Chris that I was tired at 7pm and went and crawled in the bed. He finished with the kids and put them to bed.

I am getting so excited about this trip! I am just going with the flow for the most part. I guess that I need to start looking at maps and schedules and making some notes. This is my first trip to Disney Land so it will be a learning curve for me.

Daisy

Awwwww, I'm sorry Meghan has strep and you have a cold. I hope you both feel better VERY soon. :hug:

And as Sarah said, you're with us, a couple of Disneyland experts. We'll be dragging you around Disneyland with us until you beg for mercy - LOL! :thumbsup2

I am probably up for it! You know where to find me....!

Daisy

For anyone interested I am planning on having breakfast at RiverBelle Terrace just after park opening on Saturday since I have never eaten there before and I would love some others to join me! I know there are some people doing it on Sunday but I am doing the Gospel Brunch that day so won't be able to attend.

SarahMay

SarahMay
Sarah, I can put mention of that on the schedule if you want. Your eating there at park opening, so shortly after 8?

How long do you think breakfast will take? That morning is the group photo and we still don't have a time listed for that.

If the hunt starts at 10 from the Carnation Plaza, we can maybe do the group pic in front of the castle at 8:45? Would that be enough time for those going to breakfast to make it over there? I don't want to rush you.

The group photo shouldn't take too long if everyone can get there at 8:45 or 8:50. The mother/daughter group can still break off and do their own shot immediately after if they so choose. And then the hunt can still start on time.

It would be tight, and everyone would have to be on time and organized but it could work.

Everyone let me know what you think so we can get these last few details and times worked out. Thanks!!!!

(Bossy, aren't I? Bet ya wish I was back to not going again.... :rolleyes1 LOL )

My two roomies sound like they are going to show me the ropes! I can't wait!

I am trying to catch up on laundry and cleaning today between coughing and sneezing.

Kiddos are being pretty good today. Not much fighting. They are both so competitive with each other and Meghan likes to pick until Donovan hauls off and pins her down! Just don't want to deal with that today.

We are taking a snack break right now. Chris gets off at 3pm today...he went in at 7am. Less than 3 hours to go! At least he has this weekend off. We can all get better and get the house picked up and disinfected.

Well, snack time is almost over...gotta go do some more house work.

Daisy

Don't tempt me! He He He!

SarahMay
:rotfl2:
Hey, I should post my super-duper 20 page long packing list..... :scared1: Actually it was January's and I only added a few things to it.

Aww, dang. Now I am sad about January. I'm gonna miss her. Kelly's right, too many from last time are not coming and it's a bit depressing....

Well of course, but that's a given. ;)

whip.gif

Whew!! For a second there I thought I was gonna have to cancel again. Gotta have the whip. :thumbsup2

Sarah, I can put mention of that on the schedule if you want. Your eating there at park opening, so shortly after 8?

How long do you think breakfast will take? That morning is the group photo and we still don't have a time listed for that.

If the hunt starts at 10 from the Carnation Plaza, we can maybe do the group pic in front of the castle at 8:45? Would that be enough time for those going to breakfast to make it over there? I don't want to rush you.

The group photo shouldn't take too long if everyone can get there at 8:45 or 8:50. The mother/daughter group can still break off and do their own shot immediately after if they so choose. And then the hunt can still start on time.

It would be tight, and everyone would have to be on time and organized but it could work.

Everyone let me know what you think so we can get these last few details and times worked out. Thanks!!!!

(Bossy, aren't I? Bet ya wish I was back to not going again.... :rolleyes1 LOL )

Beth, that would be great if you could add it to the front...yes right at 8 or 2 minutes after to account for walking time...I don't see why we couldn't be done by 8:45...they don't serve you there do they? It is just counter service, right? As long as it's counter service I think it will be just fine! It would be great if we could get the meeting time for the scavenger hunt figured out! :thumbsup2 That would make it seem like it is just that much closer to really happening! Getting really excited!

SarahMay

:rotfl2:
Hey, I should post my super-duper 20 page long packing list..... :scared1: Actually it was January's and I only added a few things to it.

Aww, dang. Now I am sad about January. I'm gonna miss her. Kelly's right, too many from last time are not coming and it's a bit depressing....

I love that packing list...it really helped me when I was packing for my family trip in september! I think you should def post it! :thumbsup2 And I know, it is a bummer that so many of the lovely divas from last year won't be able to make it this year but just think about all the new amazing divas we get to meet for the first time! It will be great!

SarahMay

I was also planning to have breakfast at RBT on Saturday. But that is the morning I am planning to head straight to Peter Pan (first!). Then over to RBT. I was thinking that the group photo wouldn't be until at least 9:00. What if we have the mother/daughter group meet at 8:45 and then the big group at 9:00? That would seem like plenty of time for the photo and still get the SH started on time.

And I know, it is a bummer that so many of the lovely divas from last year won't be able to make it this year but just think about all the new amazing divas we get to meet for the first time! It will be great!

SarahMay
:flower3:

I was also planning to have breakfast at RBT on Saturday. But that is the morning I am planning to head straight to Peter Pan (first!). Then over to RBT. I was thinking that the group photo wouldn't be until at least 9:00. What if we have the mother/daughter group meet at 8:45 and then the big group at 9:00? That would seem like plenty of time for the photo and still get the SH started on time.

I'll save you a seat!

SarahMay

It is just counter service, right? As long as it's counter service I think it will be just fine!
I think so. I've never been. I just didn't know how busy of a place it is. :confused3

And I know, it is a bummer that so many of the lovely divas from last year won't be able to make it this year but just think about all the new amazing divas we get to meet for the first time! It will be great!
Heck yeah! I'm so excited about that!! ::yes::

I was thinking that the group photo wouldn't be until at least 9:00. What if we have the mother/daughter group meet at 8:45 and then the big group at 9:00? That would seem like plenty of time for the photo and still get the SH started on time.

Even better. :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter