Girly Weekend 2009 - *IT'S TODAY*

Status
Not open for further replies.
hope you all have a wonderful time :goodvibes

Morning everyone.:goodvibes

I've finished packing - amazing how much I got into our smallest suitcase. Just going to do a bit of housework so the house will be clean when I leave, at least. Then I'm going to pop and see my mum as it's her birthday today. Should be picking up Claire by 11.30 and reaching Birmingham around 2pm. :goodvibes

See you all later!

Morning everyone.:goodvibes

I've finished packing - amazing how much I got into our smallest suitcase. Just going to do a bit of housework so the house will be clean when I leave, at least. Then I'm going to pop and see my mum as it's her birthday today. Should be picking up Claire by 11.30 and reaching Birmingham around 2pm. :goodvibes

See you all later!

See you very soon Theresa & Claire :thumbsup2

Well, I've been to Asda, I'm going to attack the house with the hoover now, then have a long soak in the bath .. see you soon girlies :)

I'm all set, suitcase is by the door and Theresa should be here in about 10 minutes.

See you in a few hours xx

I'm home, got back about 1pm, made great time from Brum. Thanks for a great weekend, I had a fab time.

I am home too - been back about an hour or so, having left Nat's at 12:15. I had to stop at the service station on the way home to buy the kids some pressies :lmao: I could sleep for about a week though ;)

Thanks for a great weekend all :grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter