Glee!!!!!!

I'm so excited! And mad at the same time.

Some of us Novice Sisters are going out to a new GLBT Movie undraising evening tonight so we have to record it and watch it tomorrow. :(

I can't wait. Mike will be watching the Deadliest Catch premier, but I will be watching Glee!:cool1: Emma wants to watch it since Miss Elphaba will be on, but maybe I'll just call her in for the songs? Any thoughts?

I'm so excited! And mad at the same time.

Some of us Novice Sisters are going out to a new GLBT Movie undraising evening tonight so we have to record it and watch it tomorrow. :(

Yup, your fellow sister will be dropped off at the event, after she does our hair tonite.... so we'll be DVRing it as well for viewing later tonite...

Dang hair appointments....

A friend of mine has tickets to Glee live in NYC

I thought tonight's episode was good, not great (guess not too overly excited about the songs). The bonus Sue Sylvester Vogue video was awesome! Just about perfect frame by frame as the original video. Can't wait for next week!:happytv:

Okay, love me some Jonathan Groff. He's adorable. And so is his real life boyfriend. I hope he stays around for a while . . .

. . . . and takes his shirt off. ;)

It was worth the wait just to listen to these gems from Brittney:

"That sweater makes her look homeschooled":laughing:

"Sometimes I forget my middle name" :rotfl:

and my personal favorite:

"Did you know dolphins are just gay sharks?" :eek: :worship: :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I'm so glad Glee is back!

I am not a huge fan but my daughter watches.

"Will Shuester I hate You" in the vouge song had me crying.

Watching Jane Lynch do the video I kept thinking: "This is what Madonna would look like today if it weren't for all the plastic surgery."

Lea Michelle is such a great singer. I am amazed in every episode some of the notes that girl hits. Near the end of the Beatles song at the end I could believe her voice over every else. It sounded like a musical instrumnet.

So Glee better not become the film Enchanted and not have Idina sing.

Jonathan Groff is cute and can sing plus sounds great singing with Leah but he looks as bout as much as he is in high school as I do.

Last night's episode was not the best but it set up some great stuff and can't wait till next week.

Oh and did any one catch the cast of Glee on Oprah? It was a lot of fun!

Lea Michelle is such a great singer. I am amazed in every episode some of the notes that girl hits. Near the end of the Beatles song at the end I could believe her voice over every else. It sounded like a musical instrumnet.

So Glee better not become the film Enchanted and not have Idina sing.

Jonathan Groff is cute and can sing plus sounds great singing with Leah but he looks as bout as much as he is in high school as I do.

Last night's episode was not the best but it set up some great stuff and can't wait till next week.

Oh and did any one catch the cast of Glee on Oprah? It was a lot of fun!

Again I am not a huge fan but I thought the guy signining the Doors sounded real good.

Again I am not a huge fan but I thought the guy signining the Doors sounded real good.

He does sound really good . . . .

. . . . when they autotune his voice within an inch of his life! :rotfl2:

He does sound really good . . . .
. . . . when they autotune his voice within an inch of his life! :rotfl2:

I was just going to say that too ... heard they autotune the hell out of this show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter