Glee!!!!!!

I am an official glee freak! I have watched it many times on hulu.com. Too many great quotes...not enough time. I am crushed I have to wait until the fall. I'll have the pilot episode memorized by the fall.

You can download the episode for free on iTunes right now (was too lazy to read if someone already noted that). :) I bought the two songs...because I just laugh on many levels when I hear Rehab. And Journey's original track is now in the iTunes top 100 (at least it was on Thursday)...probably all those teens/tweens going "who is that, I think I heard it before, did Madonna sing that?" :)

You can download the episode for free on iTunes right now (was too lazy to read if someone already noted that). :) I bought the two songs...because I just laugh on many levels when I hear Rehab. And Journey's original track is now in the iTunes top 100 (at least it was on Thursday)...probably all those teens/tweens going "who is that, I think I heard it before, did Madonna sing that?" :)

Journey's original track has been in the top 100 off and on since it was featured in the final episode of the Sopranos.

Glee is BACK!

Tomorrow night Fox is airing the "director's cut" of the first episode (new scenes and new songs apparently). And next week the series finally get's going!

Can't wait!

:banana:

I loved it when I saw it in May. I'm definitely tuning in for the director's cut! I'm happy the new fall season is starting soon!! :yay:

Okay, I'm SOOO glad that they gave Matthew Morrison his own solo in the director's cut. His acoustic "Leaving on a Jet Plane" was fantastic.

I also liked that the new scenes developed the story and characters a bit more. Especially Finn's run in with the football team and the paint guns (that was new, right? I don't remember it from before).

Can't wait for next week!

Okay, I'm SOOO glad that they gave Matthew Morrison his own solo in the director's cut. His acoustic "Leaving on a Jet Plane" was fantastic.

I loved his solo! I was singing along, I admit it.

Oh, and I might add, that it's worth searching YouTube for "Mattew Morrison". His performance as Humpty Dumpty at the big Broadway Cares benefit is . . . impressive.

And his performances in Light in the Piazza and South Pacifc were excellent! I loved his rendition of "Passeggiata" (in Italian, no less)!

I just saw the "sneak preview" again and I am SO PUMPED!! wow--this is going to be a great series

Oh and the football player with the mohawk?

He's dreamy.

Zeit, from seeing the promos for tomorrow night's episode, it appears that mohawk boy will be shirtless . . . :cheer2:

I thought the wife & the teacher's relationship rang very hollow, it veered between stale & goofy "camp" to pathos. Most everything else - acting, singing, even the predictability - I liked quite a bit, but I think the writers & the two actors (teacher & wife) need to go back to the drawing-board on how to better develop the two characters' relationship.

And I can *so* tell that very few (if any) of the students are really high-school age.

agnes!

But that's the point. She's so shallow and he can't see she is not the one for him, but he thinks so. I loved he comment about Sophie's choice at the beginning.

Ummmm I watched it........it was ok........:eek:

It did not look like the voices went with some of the "kids". I guess I just expected more.:confused3

Okay, I'm loving Glee!

First off. OMG! Will's wife! She's evil! (and her sister is worse!). This is gonna get ugly.

Secondly. NO ONE can chew scenery the way Jane Lynch does. She's is AWESOME as Sue Sylvester.

Matthew Morrison is pretty much perfect as Will Shuster. And I love it when he sings!

Lea Michelle and Cory Montieth are both excellent again, but it's nice to see some of the focus on the other kids this episode.

Looking forward to the episode where Kurt comes out of the closet (like anyone would be surprised.) It's apparently fairly early in the season. Oh, and he had the BEST line of the night! "Someday you'll all be working for me!" :lmao:

Okay, I'm loving Glee!

... NO ONE can chew scenery the way Jane Lynch does. She's is AWESOME as Sue Sylvester.

QUOTE]

I so agree!!! I love Jane, she's great in everything she does!

I'm loving it also!! I can't wait for next week.

I was just wondering, when the teacher (sorry can't remember names) and his wife were looking at houses, did she make a comment about the bedroom being perfect for their daughter or gay son? That's what my wife and heard and not sure if we heard correctly.

I was just wondering, when the teacher (sorry can't remember names) and his wife were looking at houses, did she make a comment about the bedroom being perfect for their daughter or gay son? That's what my wife and heard and not sure if we heard correctly.

Yes, that is what she said...LOL

We had to rewind a couple of times to make sure that is what she said.

still smiling from last night's episode!

LOVING IT and CANNOT wait for NEXT WEEK!

It so reminds me of Ally Mc Beal meets Fame - LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter