Glow in the dark hair gel?

lntsmom

<font color=teal>Soarin' is addictive!<br><font co
I used to be able to buy Got2B brand glow-in-the-dark hair gel. My kids found it to be an amusing addition to the dark-ride experience.

Last year I found out Got2B no longer produces this, and, just my luck, I'd thrown away the bottle we had when we made our cross-country move.

I've been looking and looking, but without luck. I don't want anything colored (I can find that all over the place!) because I don't want the boys to look silly. I've heard of glow-in-the-dark hairspray, but don't know anyone who's ever used it.

Do any of you do the glow-in-the-dark hair thing when you visit Disneyland? If so, would you be willing to share the name of the product you use!

I have seen some wash-out glow in the dark gel at WalMart, but I'm afraid to play scientist for fear it might damage their skin or eyes....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter