Gluten free snacks

My son is a type 1 diabetic with a peanut allergy but doesn't have an allergy to gluten. Gluten allergies often affect kids (and adults) with type 1 though so I've read a bit about it.

I just wanted to mention that if you contact Brenda Brennet of Magic Kingdom Foods: 407-824-5967 she will send you a list of items in the parks that are gluten free. I noticed from what she sent me this summer that the dole whips are on the list. :flower:

I just called Brenda Brennet for the list. She wasn't in so I left a message. My hust is on a gluen free diet and I would love to know what snacks or counter service options are available. We usually end up at the sit down restaurants that can accomodate him or just bringing our own food and going back to our villa. I also would appreciate any information someone on the board can share.
Thanks.

ffindis - if you want to pm me with your email address I will forward you the email with attachments that Brenda sent me back in the Spring that has the gluten free list of foods on it.

You should still follow up with Brenda though for a current list as sometimes things can change!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter