Going from Ohana Breakfast to Epcot

marcar12

Mouseketeer
We are hoping to do breakfast at Ohana on the same day that we go to Epcot. Not hoping to rope drop, but wanting to get there late morning.

At first I was thinking of using an Uber, but then I realized that taking the monorail might be fun. I have never taken a monorail to Epcot before.... How would that work going from the Polynesian?

And if we do that, how long would you say it would take?
Thanks for your help!

It's actually a very simple walk from the main building at Poly (where 'Ohana is located) over to the Ticket and Transportation Center, where you can get right on the monorail to EPCOT. Very simple. Another option is to get on the monorail at Poly, but then you have to go all the way around the main MK monorail line until you get off at TTC for EPCOT. Much easier to make the short walk over. It's probably a 10-min walk, and then the monorail ride.

An alternate way is to go to the bus depot and get the Epcot bus there. The monorail way would leave you closer to the Epcot entrance though.

I second walking from Poly to the TTC then take the monorail over. The walk isn't too long and (frankly) a nice way to settle after a large meal.
Walk way is currently closed because of the construction of the new resort building

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter