Going In December

insmom

Mouseketeer
I will be going Dec 04 (12-23 to 12-30), with dh, ds,dd. Our first time as a family. I have not gone for 25 years!!! Will be staying at POP Century. I know that once we go I will want to go in a few more years and try and stay longer next time. :Pinkbounc

Wow, 25 years, I think you will have a great time.

It becomes addicting though. I hadn't been in a while since I was a teenager to the time I got married and had my own family. Now we make plans to go every year!!!

We'll be there at the same time staying at BCV. We have been that same week for the last two years. Be prepared for very large crowds, but using FP, EMH helps. Go with the flow and don't try commando touring. The resorts are so beautiful as are all the parks. Make sure to take some time just to appreciate the holiday activities and atmosphere. You will have a great tiem..See you there! Make sure to make PS for dining at 90 days out!
Connears

Woo hoo! Sounds like it's going to be fun! I went in December once and it was beautiful!

As the other posters said, be sure to save some time just to enjoy the atmosphere. All the resorts are beautifully decorated, and they have some really fun things inthe parks too. At EPCOT they had all the characters on a double-decker bus riding around, and they hopped off and started singing Christmas carols in the languages representing the different countries.

At a very special time of the year,you will have a great time.::yes:: :wave2:

I am sort of hopping that we can go again in a couple years. My kids are very excited about going. The more I read on these threads I get excited too.

Question-how do I get the countdown on my profile to when our trip is? :wave2:

Originally posted by insmom
I will be going Dec 04 (12-23 to 12-30), with dh, ds,dd. Our first time as a family. I have not gone for 25 years!!! Will be staying at POP Century. I know that once we go I will want to go in a few more years and try and stay longer next time. :Pinkbounc

I'll be there around the same time! Dec 2,3,4,5 coming home on the 6th. Staying at POP. This is my first MVMCP. I can't wait to see the snow on Main St. I know I will cry! :eek:

Also, agree with above posters, crowds during the last two weeks of Dec. are pretty heavy. My cousin and her daughters went last year for Christmas and they still had a blast despite the crowds. Her DD12 was just very sad that Tower of Terror ran out of FP by the time they got there. So I guess my advice would be get there when the parks open and use FP whenever you can.

I will most defiantly use my FP. I have been warned from several co workers that this is the only way to go. :hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter