Going To The Disney Store Tomorrow In Dwntwn Chicago-- Any Good Deals/specials???????

princess crazy

<font color=purple>Completely blown away by the lo
Well, we're making the big trip to downtown Chicago tomorrow to get a flower girl dress at the Jessica McClintock store for my 4yr old DD for a wedding she will be in April of next year. I think the Disney Store is only a few blocks from this store on Michigan Ave.

Are there any specials right now anyone is aware of there or at all of the stores?? I know lately they've been running the specials where you buy so much and you get a $10 gift card. Any good sales at this store for this Saturday??

Also if anyone would know if I would have any luck trying to buy Disney Dollars with a webcertificate without the actual card in my hand and just the numbers I'd love to know. I'm going to attempt this as I won't be near another DS for a while and I wanted to cash in my webcert for the $25 I have on it so we can take it on our upcoming trip in December and use the DD's at WDW!

Thanks for your input!!:)

Thanks Spoisal!

The snowglobe sounds great!! Do you have any idea what it is?? Thanks so much for your post!!:D

The snow globe is about 3" tall & is so cute! You can get just about ANY Disney Character (we got an Ariel globe) ......PERFECT stocking stuffer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter