Gold Key Card?????

PrincessMo

Disney Princess
HI Gang........I'm not sure this is in the right forum but I was wondering where I can get information on Paying for my meals in advance and putting it on the room key or a "gold key card" as it used to be called.........thanks so much......bye bye now

Oh and does anyone know if they are gonna bring back the Jolly Holiday Dinner show they used to have in the Contemp???

My mom loves that show and I would love it to come back for her (and myself of course)..........Thanks again gang

Have A Disney Day!!!!!!!!::MinnieMo

You have a couple of different options for "pre-paying" your meals.

1) You can buy one of the package upgrades - Silver includes 2 "wishes" /person/day that can be "spent" on a number of things, including meals, and Gold includes three meals/person/day. YMMV, but most people report that the packages are not a good value.

2) You can pre-pay into your room charge account (using cash, credit card, whatever), essentially creating a "credit balance" to spend against. But unless pre-paying is a major concern, I don't know why you would want to do that vs. just paying off the room charge when you check out.

Can't help you with the Jolly Holiday dinner - although if I'm guessing right by the name and it includes Mary Poppins (my FAVORITE!!!!!!!!), I'm watching this thread for the info. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter