Gold Mobility questions

Rootskate

<font color=red>Oh what I wouldn't give for a Zagn
For those who have rented from Gold Mobility, how far in advance do you usually book? After your reservation is made is it a hassle if you need to change your pick up time if your flight times change? Is the 10% off discount that is currently offered considered a good discount? Or do they offer better deals than that?

I usually book 2-3 months in advance, even though that may be kind of farther than necessary. And I've never had flight times change-yet so I don't know how they are. I don't know if the 10% off discount is good. They didn't used to advertise discounts, now I get a discount notice every few days-I don't look at them now, don't want to see one come out that's cheaper than what I paid.

Last 4 or 5 trips we used the 10% discount. I didn’t come across anything better.

They are very easy to work with. We usually make our reservation right after we book room, and sometimes later add a day or make a change with a quick call or email.

They text us 2 days ahead to confirm date/time, then again closer to arrival to make sure still on schedule. They must have alot of experience with flights and it’s always been easy to adjust plans with them. MUCH less difficult than some experiences I’ve had with car rentals.

We usually book about 2 mo out. We arrived late and texted them we would not be there for the original time. Was not an issue.

We usually book about 2 mo out. We arrived late and texted them we would not be there for the original time. Was not an issue.
Just text or call the driver. You'll be rescheduled for his next loop past your resort. Probably 30 minutes or so.

The only issue is if you're going to be later then the last delivery slot.

10% is the best they tend to offer and they don't always offer it. And yes they are flexible with delivery, the only issue as others have stated is if you are going to be past their latest time slot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter