Golden Mickeys - new show

M

mainsd

Has anyone seen this new show? Do you know which show it has replaced?

I saw it 2 weeks ago on the Wonder. It didn't replace any other show, and it shows on the final night of the cruise. Disney Dreams was moved to earlier in the week.

This show is fantastic and in my opinion was much better than Disney Dreams. It incorporates many of the Disney characters you do not see as often and has a lot of the contemporary movies/characters incorporated (stitch, little mermaid, tarzan, mulan, etc.)--and I can't wait until it shows up on the Magic (reported to be later this year) Do be sure to see it...

Sue Ellen

We were told on the Sept. 13 cruise that the Disney Dreams would be on the Magic on Dec. 6, 2003.

We saw it last week and it was great, although we did all agree that we liked disney dreams better.

What they did is dumped the comedian show and moved up Disney Dreams to that slot. Probably a better thing than having DD on the CC day. Golden Mickeys now takes that slot.

I wonder where they will place the show in the lineup on the Magic? Perhaps it will take the place of Who Wants to be a Mousketeer?

W@W...."much better" than Disney Dreams....I can't wait!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter