Golf at Orange Lake Country Club....

emmalgin

Mouseketeer
What are the prices and are there any discounts available????? Can you walk? Is it possible to get on before 6:00 am? If I do play I plan on a 3 hour round alone at 6:00 am before the family is ready to go.

Thus should I take the clubs or not?

You can call the course for opening times, will depend on sunrise and time of the year..6 am is awful early for tee times...there are 4 non putt putt courses....the two older courses are priced lower than the new North course that is a Palmer signture...the resort offers a small discount to people there, but again prices will drop once you get into April and prices in florida on big courses sometimes will drop at 10 AM, then again after 3 or twilight rates...Disney has great twilight rates in the summer.....when we were there we played the 9 hole par 3 course that was really very nice...good greens, lots of shots over 200 yards...it was 20 dollars for 9 in January, but probably less in the late spring and summer.....If you call the 800 number at orangelake.com and ask for golf, I would bet they could give you the price........Fyi...we always take our clubs, maybe we are nuts, but they load easy at the airport and we just stick them in the rental car trunk and they are there if we want to play...good luck...you will enjoy orange lake...you got one of the last $299 2 bedrooms around....we stayed for $269 on the auction, but they have disappeared from the auction part of skyauction.....still a great deal, but many people still remain very leary of auctions and Priceline......best wishes...if you would like any other golf suggestions, let me know....I know an auction site where you can get some great golf in the Orlando area for a great price..Ted

Yes, let me know. Point is to play quick, before family ready to start the day. We are not the type of family who has any interest in being at Disney for 8:00 am. Me however grew up playing at sun rise and used to very quick rounds. Don't mind the solitude on my own, with a walkman and finished by 9:00.

Thus suggestions or sites to check would be much appreciated.

Hey Tednononvon!
We'll be at OLCC this May....any info that you may have about the golf, villa, etc would be greatly appreciated! We have a 2-br. Thanks!!

Hey Tednononvon!
We'll be at OLCC this May....any info that you may have about the golf, villa, etc would be greatly appreciated! We have a 2-br. Thanks!!

Hi..unless you want to do the par 3 I can't imagine any course where you will be done by 9...I would call the course when you get there, tell them your goal and they might let you pay after front 9.....only way is to golf right there at OLake....other good courses will be at least a 10 to 15 minute drive......for snowboarder, drop to the post that says "Orange Lake, tell me all about it" or something like that...if after reading that you have questions, post away...Ted

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter