Golf cart rentals ...

LoveDisneyandCruisin

DVC members since 2006 .... wish we'd have joined
... alas, I've waited too long and T Time has no availability.

What other rental companies have you had good success with?

Thanks so much!!

I'm not aware of any other reputable company after Tee Time.

Maybe some one else does.

Bama Ed

Well...

Guess that bout sums it up...

Hate you not having an opening at T Time, they've always taken good care of us.

I just booked with Golf Cart Rentals Orlando.. so far so good.. going in 2 weeks so should be good!

This is interesting. SmithCrazy3, please let us know how your rental goes.

Bama Ed

We have used Golf Cart Rentals Orlando twice and had good experiences both times. Good luck getting a cart!

http://golfcartrentalsorlando.com
When did you use them? I found a thread from 2011 that had awful things to say. The thread said they eventually went out of business. I am wondering if this is a new company or a company with a similar name? I think it is interesting that their website specifically advertises rentals for Fort Wilderness. Were they able to bring the cart to you or did you have to meet them offsite? My biggest priority is not saving money on the cart (although it is a plus) it is having a guarantee that I can get a 6 person cart. We have seven people in our group (one is a small child) so we have to have a 6 person cart. It is irritating to me that Disney will not let you reserve a 6 person even though they have them. They want you to reserve a 4 person and then upgrade to a 6 person on the day you pick it up if it is available.

Last edited:

We used them in October 2015 and May 2016. I was reading the boards and saw many posts about Kenny but I just googled to see what else might be out there and found them. My husband called Kenny's and left a message and also called Golf Cart Rentals. Golf Cart Rentals answered the phone so that is who he made the reservation with. Kenny's did call back later but the reservation had been made. On the pickup of the cart, in Oct we just picked the cart up from someone here who was turning it back in. When we were ready to turn our in, another camper picked it up from our site. On the May trip we did meet them a a Publix to pick it up after we bought our groceries. When we turned it in, we left it at the boat dock and a camper picked it up later that evening. We did not have any issues and would use them again.

We are at the Fort right now but decided on this trip we did not want to deal with the pick up and drop off. We leave the Fort at around 6 am to head home. We don't want to have to give up the cart a day early or if he need us to deliver it back to him.

We used them in October 2015 and May 2016. I was reading the boards and saw many posts about Kenny but I just googled to see what else might be out there and found them. My husband called Kenny's and left a message and also called Golf Cart Rentals. Golf Cart Rentals answered the phone so that is who he made the reservation with. Kenny's did call back later but the reservation had been made. On the pickup of the cart, in Oct we just picked the cart up from someone here who was turning it back in. When we were ready to turn our in, another camper picked it up from our site. On the May trip we did meet them a a Publix to pick it up after we bought our groceries. When we turned it in, we left it at the boat dock and a camper picked it up later that evening. We did not have any issues and would use them again.

We are at the Fort right now but decided on this trip we did not want to deal with the pick up and drop off. We leave the Fort at around 6 am to head home. We don't want to have to give up the cart a day early or if he need us to deliver it back to him.

Thank you so much for the info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter