golf jan 10th - 14th

pms122765

Mouseketeer
ALL FULL UP - ALL DAYS

I will be at OKW from the 10th until the 17th & want to play on the 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th & 14th.

I have reservations for these dates.

10th Magnolia 10:18
11th Osprey 10:30
12th Palm 10:04
13th Osprey 10:12
14th Eagle 10:03

I will also have 2 clients from Japan who will be playing some of these days, they will shoot about 100-110, I think.

I am about an 8 handicap

I will purchase the DVC golf membership, when I arrive so the cost for the round for anyone who wants to join will be only $50.

Please let me know if you are interested in any of the dates & times.

Cheers

Paul - in Seattle

Paul,

What a great offer. Hope someone takes you up on it.

I wanted to point to to <a href=http://www.wdwgolf.com/index.html>Marc's Disney World Golf Site</a> just in case you've never been there. The site isn't updated too often, but you can find a lot of info on the WDW courses including printable score cards and other stats.

Wow! Rates with the DVC card are $50 at that time of year? I thought they went up in January. Where can I get rate info. I can't find it on any site.

I think my DH and BIL might be interested in taking you up on that offer. I don't know they're handicaps at all- (My BIL is an attorney in SLC- so, if he's a typical attorney- his game should be pretty good ! ;) DH is an Engineer and likes to golf , but is too busy working to do it!) so I'll ask and see if they're intersted and get back to you. I believe they were interested in golfing on the 11th or 13th- but since those are at the same course, they may want to change days. I'll check and get back to you.

I noticed you're from Seattle. We live in Portland, OR. Nice to meet a relatively close neighbor!! I have 2 brothers that live in the Tacoma area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter