Good Deal ?????

chip64

Mouseketeer
Thinking about booking a Disney Visa PKG. for the Easter Holiday for Disneyland Resort from March 22nd-28th. Here is what you get. A 6 night stay at the Paradise Pier in a city standard view with 4, 5-day Hopper tickets for the child's price. $125.00 in Disney Dollars. Also you get preferred viewing for 1 of either 2 parades at 1 of the 2 parks. Also you get preferred seating at a show called Snowwhite musical. And also a Tote Bag. This comes at a total of $2392.00 which includes tax. Is this a good deal? I'm honestly not sure and wanted to know if it is before we book it. Thanks, Chip.

That seems a little high to me. Have you gotten expedia.com and taken a look at their prices? You should be able to plug in those dates and add park hopper tickets and see what your price would be. Then just add $125 bucks of your own spending money and see what the difference would be. That is the basic view at Paradise Pier that you would get with the expedia rate.

I also think it sounds high. You should check other means just to make sure. It is not that hard to get a good spot for the parades on your own. The Snow White Musical has a pretty good seating arrangement - I think you could enjoy it from anywhere in the Auditorium. If it is really important to you - you could just get in line early. If it is worth it for you to pay extra for a prime spot - are there other means to get priority seating for the show? The Snow White Musical is pretty good, but the show to see is Aladdin! We did get PS for Aladdin - we stayed at the GC and they just were being nice and offered them to us out of the blue. The kids loved it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter