GOOD MORNING DIS! Whoopsidoodle Hangers On and Friends Meet Here Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I have two contests for you. They both run through the end of the day on Weds when the application deadline ends (midnight)

Your first one is..

Guess which 5 boards received the most "sign ups" to be represented in Extreme WPASADI (guess must be in order)

The second contest is...

Guess the final number of applications we will recieve

You will be PMing your answers to jeeves and he will announce the person who guessed correctly first for both questions. Those people will recieve a "poof" from the Tag Genie!

Tim Gunn said:
Okay, for a prize...how does a "poof" from the Tag Genie sound?

OH my!! What a wonderful incentive!! :cool1:

Tim, I saw that there may be a new format to the game. I think that's great and It's super nice of you guys to try and figure out a way for more to play. Thanks :thumbsup2

Tim Gunn said:
Okay, I have two contests for you. They both run through the end of the day on Weds when the application deadline ends (midnight)

Your first one is..

Guess which 5 boards received the most "sign ups" to be represented in Extreme WPASADI (guess must be in order)

The second contest is...

Guess the final number of applications we will recieve

You will be PMing your answers to jeeves and he will announce the person who guessed correctly first for both questions. Those people will recieve a "poof" from the Tag Genie!

Thanks!!!! Now there is something to do while waiting for the announcement!

Tim,

The new rules sound GREAT! :thumbsup2

I must say, I was a bit concerned about the voting people off part as I don't handle rejection well! :sad:

This sounds more fair, and more healthy! Thanks for thinking about us and trying so hard to make our lives more fun!!!! :banana: :banana:

Sounds like a cool prize to win.

so, 5 boards :smooth:
and then the number of applications total :rolleyes:

getting a poof from the Tag Genie sounds like fun.
silly me, I thought you asked what the sound of a tag genie's poof sounds like :blush: :lmao:

Hi everyone ! Hi Tim!
I am in and out tonight on the boards. I was researching air fares for the trip to Italy next summer. I am going on the ABD Viva Italia tour then. :goodvibes

Ok I'm outta here for tonight. :wave: Have a great night everyone :thumbsup2

Boy oh boy, did *I* ever pick the right time to poke my head back in!

Sweetinmaine, I'm so so happy that your family is recovering well!! I hope that things continue to go well, and that everyone is home safe and sound as soon as possible!

Ty, yay for your DD!! I'm glad she's feeling better and able to celebrate -- here's to a trouble-free and lightning-fast recovery!!

Tracy Savage, I'm sorry to say it, but you're totally out of luck. You're going to ADORE the Wilderness Lodge and have the most fabulous time -- I hope you get a room facing the otter pond!

Tim, what fun! Thanks for giving this whole thing so much thought and for tweaking it even at this late date to make it as inclusive and fun as possible! I think the changes to the format that you suggested will only make it better and help prevent disappointment in a lot of people!

And now my tired and goose-crammed brain (two goose dinners with all the fixings on two consecutive evenings -- I believe the word we're looking for is 'oog') has something new to mull over -- did anyone else put down 78,512 as the expected final number of Extreme WPASADI applications?

Ty Pennington! said:
WELL GANG
I GOTTA TELL YOU

SOMETHING IN MY REAL LIFE

MY DD IS FINALLY FEELING WELL ENOUGH
THAT WE ARE CELEBRATING HER 11TH BIRTHDAY TONIGHT WITH THE FAMILY
Glad DD is feeling better!!! Tell her HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :cheer2: :wave:

thotfulspot said:
Boy oh boy, did *I* ever pick the right time to poke my head back in!

Sweetinmaine, I'm so so happy that your family is recovering well!! I hope that things continue to go well, and that everyone is home safe and sound as soon as possible!

Ty, yay for your DD!! I'm glad she's feeling better and able to celebrate -- here's to a trouble-free and lightning-fast recovery!!

Tracy Savage, I'm sorry to say it, but you're totally out of luck. You're going to ADORE the Wilderness Lodge and have the most fabulous time -- I hope you get a room facing the otter pond!

Tim, what fun! Thanks for giving this whole thing so much thought and for tweaking it even at this late date to make it as inclusive and fun as possible! I think the changes to the format that you suggested will only make it better and help prevent disappointment in a lot of people!

And now my tired and goose-crammed brain (two goose dinners with all the fixings on two consecutive evenings -- I believe the word we're looking for is 'oog') has something new to mull over -- did anyone else put down 78,512 as the expected final number of Extreme WPASADI applications?
Thanks for the good wishes about the WL. Did you really have GOOSE? I was going to make one for Christmas but I have never cooked one before. Do you stuff it like a turkey?

Tracy Savage said:
Thanks for the good wishes about the WL. Did you really have GOOSE? I was going to make one for Christmas but I have never cooked one before. Do you stuff it like a turkey?

Lol, I have never had goose before.
what does it taste like??
I did have turkey but I didnt like it very much :blush:

Tracy Savage said:

Well, I can't speak from personal experience, because yesterday we were invited to friends and tonight we had our annual goose dinner with a big circle of friends at a restaurant, and whenever we've made our own my DH was the goosemeister, but yup, you can stuff it -- but Germans make this horrifying 'stuffing' that includes liver, ground meat, chestnuts, and I really don't want to know what else. I politely refuse (or refuse with dramatic gestures, depending on how close the friends are) and it gives me more plate room for the red cabbage, the dumplings, the goose itself, and the gravy.

Goose is way fattier than turkey, as the bowling ball that used to be my stomach can attest. It's certainly nice once a year( as opposed to TWICE in a weekend), and has that festive 'A Christmas Carol' aura about it.

Still, oog.

Patnl34 said:
Lol, I have never had goose before.
what does it taste like??
I did have turkey but I didnt like it very much :blush:

Never had goose! Whoa, I thought it was some sort of EU requirement or something. I never had one until my DH and I were together.

Um, it tastes like ... goose. You know, heavier texture than turkey, somewhat stronger, kind of gooselike. Hmmm. It's really challenging to describe a taste!

You didn't have good turkey, and that's all that is! I positively adore my Thanksgiving turkey, which is, and I apologize for sounding like I'm bragging here, but it's simply the plain truth, the juiciest, tenderest, most delightful turkey ever roasted.

Mmm, turkey. I hope I'm actually eating again by Thanksgiving -- oog.

Pat, what do you generally eat as a special food for the holidays, if I may ask?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter