Not open for further replies.
JuneChickie said:
I"m confused ,,,,,

I signed up to be in the audience ,,,

and I want to be a cheerleader for a few teams ,,, Do we have to sign up
and get approved for them too or just sign up for them ,, or just
take their logo and go cheer , cheer ,,

I'm all mixed up ,,,,

And can we have more than one team to cheer for ?

Anyone ?? :confused3

JuneMagoo

Go to the audience thread and read teh OP and send a PM to Mickey1122 with all the teams you want to cheer for. You can cheer for as many as you would like. That sign up is "unofficial". Officially you only need to sign up with the aplication to be eligible for prizes. The Cheer sign up is just for fun. You can then just "grab" their logo from that thread or the team's thread. Many teams have started cheer threads also. No approvals needed to be in the audience, either officialy or unoficially!

JuneChickie said:
I"m confused ,,,,,

I signed up to be in the audience ,,,

and I want to be a cheerleader for a few teams ,,, Do we have to sign up
and get approved for them too or just sign up for them ,, or just
take their logo and go cheer , cheer ,,

I'm all mixed up ,,,,

And can we have more than one team to cheer for ?

Anyone ?? :confused3

JuneMagoo

Hi June...First let me tell you that I miss your bouncing bird! Will he be coming back anytime soon? :teeth:

We'd love to have you cheer for the DVC team! :cheer2: You can take our logo, sign up to be with us and :cheer2: :cheer2: !

For those that read my post earlier about the new boards, we are NOT able to add a custom Tag or Avatar. For the Siggy, you can add text only--no images, but even that didn't show up after I added it. :confused3

sweetinmaine said:
Hi June...First let me tell you that I miss your bouncing bird! Will he be coming back anytime soon? :teeth:

I agree :thumbsup2 He made me smile everytime I saw him!

lovetoscrap said:
For those that read my post earlier about the new boards, we are NOT able to add a custom Tag or Avatar. For the Siggy, you can add text only--no images, but even that didn't show up after I added it. :confused3

No big deal...Like you said earlier...it's a place to do our work on the contest.

We have this thread to come back to for everything else! :goodvibes

sweetinmaine said:

We'd love to have you cheer for the DVC team! :cheer2: You can take our logo, sign up to be with us and :cheer2: :cheer2: !

Do you have a cheer logo ?

Good afternoon all. Sneaking on while DH is busy painting. We are both busy busy busy! We've gotten 3 calls in three days to see our house!!! Who said for sale by owner wouldn't work?

That sounds promising Nanu! Just checking in quickly myself...just watched my boys lose several games in several sports... :sad2: Oh well...getting ready to put up Christmas stuff in a minute...

anything new on woopsie-daisey? I guess I should read LTS's OP.

Everybody must be gone to their special rooms....or those other threads. I read back a few pages and think I know enough about what's going on. Got to go do more RL now....

It does sound promising, we just need to tackle all these cobwebs and dustbunnies. I need to go get a swiffer kit like the lady in all the commercials. Then I can sing and clean.

I just spend 30 minutes picking up styrofoam peanuts from a room in our basement. I'm hoping the vacuum can get the rest.

I'm here! Just cleaning intermintantly. (can't figure out how to spell that word...just read it phonetically :) )

lovetoscrap said:
Edited to add: I just tried to add an Avatar, Tag and Siggy and it didn't work so they must have that turned off, or it is an upgrade.

I managed to add a siggie, but it's just my name. It doesn't show up right away.

where is everyone???

I dont see a lot of people posting here today.
and in the private rooms, I dont have a clue,lol :confused3
oh well, must be one of those days..
wonder if the bar is open yet ,since it is 10 pm here already.
I could use a weekend drink :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter