GOOD MORNING DIS! Whoopsidoodle Hangers On and Friends Meet Here Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Home from work finally! Looks like it's been rather slow around here tonight. Whta is it, does everyone have a life tonight???:lmao:

Nanu is now a lady of leisure, she'll be sitting around watching soaps and eating bon bons all day now. ;) :lmao: Well, maybe after taking care of her daughter, catching up on housework and all the million other things she probably has to do.

Seriously, sorry the pastor was a little weird there, but like it was said, maybe he just didn't know what to say.

Steve glad you are feeling a bit better. Hopefully it will just keep getting better.

Time to check out other boards, be back a bit later.

Just an update on my points rental person.

I sent an e-mail stating that if I decide to rent her points that I would need contact information: address, phone number etc. I also asked for names of DIS board members that she rented to so I could check references. I offered her the same from me (except for the references for renting points of course) and suggested drawing up a contract between us not just the one I would get from the resort. So far I have heard nothing back. I'll keep you updated. I actually googled her screen name too, she has posted ont he DIS but not in awhile and she had over 1,000 posts here. Gee, maybe she is doing the same for me???;)

I sent an e-mail stating that if I decide to rent her points that I would need contact information: address, phone number etc. I also asked for names of DIS board members that she rented to so I could check references. I offered her the same from me (except for the references for renting points of course) and suggested drawing up a contract between us not just the one I would get from the resort. So far I have heard nothing back. I'll keep you updated. I actually googled her screen name too, she has posted ont he DIS but not in awhile and she had over 1,000 posts here. Gee, maybe she is doing the same for me???;)

Sounds like good planning to me, Nancy...did you see the sticky about what to do when renting/borrowing points?

Lonnnnnnnnnng day. I have nothing to talk about, because y'all probably don't care about the details of me getting slammed at work, then helping DS with a PowerPoint for Spanish, and other thrilling details of my life!;)

Talk to everyone tomorrow!:wave:

Sounds like good planning to me, Nancy...did you see the sticky about what to do when renting/borrowing points?

Lonnnnnnnnnng day. I have nothing to talk about, because y'all probably don't care about the details of me getting slammed at work, then helping DS with a PowerPoint for Spanish, and other thrilling details of my life!;)

Your day sounds as exciting as mine 3P. :dance3: DS21 stopped by between jobs (1st day on job w/ds18 as boss worked out good) and then again after getting off tonight. In between those times, dh and I went over to his apt and did some more painting. It's a slow process when you have to wait between coats of paint and touch up stuff. Other than that, not much new or exciting here either.

Yes, I did...that's when I got a little nervous about what I was doing. If I hadn't read that I most likely would have just gone full steam ahead!

We have our first day tomorrow. The girls aren't looking forward and neither am I. I hate the morning routine here with only 1 full bath. And then they'll get their school lists, but I have to work until 10:00 tomorrow night and 9:30 on Thursday. No clue when we'll get out for that. Of course DH COULD take them, but I'm not sure he would have the patience. I guess I can send them with the credit card!:scared1:

Your day sounds as exciting as mine 3P. :dance3: DS21 stopped by between jobs (1st day on job w/ds18 as boss worked out good) and then again after getting off tonight. In between those times, dh and I went over to his apt and did some more painting. It's a slow process when you have to wait between coats of paint and touch up stuff. Other than that, not much new or exciting here either.

It could be worse, you could be working in a grocery store the day before the first day of school!:scared1: :scared1: (that called for a double!)

Hi/bye! :wave2: Just here to let y'all know I was thinking of you! :)

Hi Rachel, Bye Rachel.

Bed time for me too! Night all.

You guys talked a lot last night.... :rolleyes: :lmao:

GOOD MORNING!

Well, for some today. My Sister is leaving for school today, and it's my Cousin's First day of School too! They are going together and I *Hope* that my sister will help her out... But knowing her.... Who knows.. :upsidedow

Meanwhile I'm back to work. Hopefully my Friend will Remember what time I told him to come to me today and we will hopefully not be out when he comes.... :lmao: Still who Knows?! :upsidedow

Have a Good Day all, I'm earlier than normal but I'll so be off to work.. :wave:

My parents just took apart a rocker recliner sofa...you can do it!

I broke mine at age 5. Fell off the bed.

So the end of my daycare director job has come...sort of. The staff got me some framed art and had all the kids put their handprints on a banner. I still need to do a few things for the daycare...go to a meeting and print out some stuff. The weird thing was the pastor of the church didn't say anything to me. I asked him if I could use the rest of my vacation to round out the week (i have 3 days but it'll only take 2 because of the meeting and work), and he said, "What can I say?" I said, "What do you mean?" He said, "What do you expect me to say? What can I say?" I said, "Well you could say No." That was the extent of our conversation. Then he left and went home. I at least give our staff cards when they leave.
We haven't tackled the bed yet, but did lots of other things yesterday. We're going to do it today though. Now that I've had time to think about our approach.

And the pastor...well, that was just weird. You'd think he could give you a yes or no answer.

DIY contracts are a good thing. We drew up a "roommate agreement"...more of an "awareness" than anything else. And checking your number of posts??? I only have one thing to say...

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:) :wave2: Hi Rachel and Matt!

Good Morning!:sunny:
Good luck on the DVC points Nancy!:wizard:

So we had to hang curtains, which I bought, along with the rod, at home. We get down here, and the sliding glass door is a giant 8' height, with no wall above it. But the curtains I bought don't weigh much, so I'm not very concerned about not having a center support bracket. BUT...I now have to lengthen the curtains, cause they're about 6" above the floor. So this morning...off to Walmart to get needles and thread.:rotfl:

Whew....I was going through some serious DIS withdrawel today. I wonder what happened?

We went to MOPS this morning, DD loved it. I don't feel like a real SAHM yet since my parents are here. I don't feel like I can work or anything in front of them.

I think we (and a lot of other people) went through serious withdrawel. I did get a lot done around the house though!

I wonder what happened..it was down for so long.

:yay: :yay: :yay:

Now all seems right with the world again!:cloud9:

Of course, DS is due home on the bus any minute....

I actually got up EARLY today to DIS and :confused3 :scared1: :confused:

Oh well. I got the whole paper read!

My parents just took apart a rocker recliner sofa...you can do it!
I know this is probably a stupid question, Kathy, but can't you turn it sort of sideways/diagonally to fit through the door? How did they get it in there in the first place???

So the end of my daycare director job has come...sort of. The staff got me some framed art and had all the kids put their handprints on a banner. I still need to do a few things for the daycare...go to a meeting and print out some stuff. The weird thing was the pastor of the church didn't say anything to me. I asked him if I could use the rest of my vacation to round out the week (i have 3 days but it'll only take 2 because of the meeting and work), and he said, "What can I say?" I said, "What do you mean?" He said, "What do you expect me to say? What can I say?" I said, "Well you could say No." That was the extent of our conversation. Then he left and went home. I at least give our staff cards when they leave.
That's very odd. I guess he's stressed that you're leaving or something...

I love the handprints banner! That will be a very special keepsake for you.

WAIT!!! You can't just post and run like that!!! We WANT details!popcorn::

Hi/bye! :wave2: Just here to let y'all know I was thinking of you! :)
Hi Rachel! Bye Rachel! :hug:

We went to MOPS this morning, DD loved it. I don't feel like a real SAHM yet since my parents are here. I don't feel like I can work or anything in front of them.
Are they living with you, or just visiting?

Hi Guys, I'm back!

ANYONE NOTICE THE TITLE?!

Something is Actually Happening!!!!!!!! :woohoo: Now what it is, I have no clue.. :lmao: Get the Sleuthers! :tiptoe:

Oh and good morning guys! Matt already opened the blinds and turned on the light.;)

When it was..... 2 your time.. :lmao:

:wave::wave::wave: I finally got back in here, but it was a very bumpy road! :headache: DIS is moving really slow, so I might get booted before this even posts.

Yes, Matt. I saw the title change. :) Do you think the second chance round is so big that when they loaded it, the DIS shorted out? :rotfl:

con2.jpg

Pick a watch...........any watch.........;)

:upsidedow

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter