Goodings and baby food question

jasmine206

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if anyone knew if the Goodings store just offsite WDW carried Beech-Nut or Gerber babyfood? I'm specifically looking for baby prunes, as my girls require these, if you know what I mean! Any help would be appreciated - thanks! :)

Goodings is very expensive, you are better off going to Publix. There is a Goodings & a Publix on West 192. Publix is about 2-3 miles west of Goodings. Publix carries every brand babyfood (or at least they did).

Thanks A Mickeyfan - DH will be the one driving, so he may go to either. Do you know anything about Goodings selection?

There's a new Winn Dixie about ¼ mile from Goodings. Instead of going straight into Crossroads from Hotel Blvd, make a left and it will be ¼ mile up on your right!

There also is a Super Wal Mart not too far away - their prices were just like home. It was a great place to buy diapers, wipes etc so we didn't have to pack enough for the 12 days we were there.

If your kids "require" a specific brand, why not bring your own? Then you'll have room in your bag on the way home :D.

I know for sure Goodings had Gerber. I think they had Beech-Nut, but can't be sure. I bought several jars of Gerber there. The small jars were .89 each. I also bought jars at CBR gift shop for .99 each (small ones). I am in Canada and Goodings impressed me with the variety of fruits and veggies. I can't recall prunes, but if I had to put money on it, I'd say they had them. This is from April 2001. I didn't mind Goodings because it was very close and we only bought a few things. I don't know where the other stores are, I might look into Publix this April.

Though I'm sure you'd pay a premium price, the baby stations in each of the parks has a selection of baby food you can purchase, as well as formula and other items. Also, check out their clothing...I found a few things that were 50% off!

Sharon

Now, last yr when we were in there, we were not looking for babyfood. But when I saw the prices of everything else in there, I just about fell over LOL. Here Iam a SAHM , my dh doesnt make that much money. But, when I picked up a package of grapes, and it sold for over $6 I put it back like it was a contaminated LOL. The store was packed when we were there, I guess some people dont mind paying those prices. We only ended up there by mistake. We quickly found the nearest publix and I was totally ok with those prices, it was like shopping at home.

Where is the nearest Publix? I didn't think Goodings prices were that bad considering the location. It was pleasant and I liked the Rainbow bread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter