Goofy 20th anniversary 2025

UK_Disney_Dopey_Hopeful

Earning My Ears
So after saying NEVER AGAIN finishing the dopey I happened to over hear someone round the parks say it’s goofy 20th anniversary next year (2025). Is this correct. Also, does anyone know the next anniversary for dopey and what year that’ll be please? TIA

For Dopey, 2023 was the 10th anniversary, so the next big one should be 15 in 2028.
Am I correct in what I was told-that for several years before the Dopey began officially, some runners (a few die-hards) would run all 4 races and call it the Dopey? It seems that when DH was first told about it by a friend, it was right around 2013, maybe earlier, and he'd been doing it (the Dopey) for a couple years. I'm sure of the year because DH retired his work in 2014, and the firs thing he said was "Now I have time to train for the Dopey!"

Am I correct in what I was told-that for several years before the Dopey began officially, some runners (a few die-hards) would run all 4 races and call it the Dopey? It seems that when DH was first told about it by a friend, it was right around 2013, maybe earlier, and he'd been doing it (the Dopey) for a couple years. I'm sure of the year because DH retired his work in 2014, and the firs thing he said was "Now I have time to train for the Dopey!"
The first year of the 10K was 2014, which was the first year of Dopey. People started calling the 5K + Goofy, Dopey, prior to the 10k being added and the challenge being official.

At one time there was talk of some people doing, or at least talking about doing, this challenge:
5k, 10k, half, full, half, 10k, 5k! Anybody up for that next year?🤣

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter