Goofy's Kitchen

mystic_path

DIS Veteran
To make reservations for Goofy's Kitchen, how much in advance should you call? Im thinking of calling tomorrow for reservations in early October *Probably for the Thurs 5th or Friday 6h* . Is that too soon to call? What is the best time for dinner there? Early evening? The park closes at 8, so I doubt Goofy's Kitchen would run later then that. I dont really eat breakfast and only really pick at lunch, so dinner after a long day and feeling famished sounds like a plan to me. I just need to know what would be a good time to book and for what time?

Thanks!

Nope, definitely not too soon! People call for those starting at 60 days out, so you only have about 30-40, I would defintely call. Usually they are open till about 10pm, if you want to enjoy park time till 8 and then eat a late dinner at 8:30 or so, I would do that if it were me.

Andrea

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter