Gosh with all the bad news on the CB, I hate asking for PD myself.. but

Desiree

<font color=purple>BL II - Purple Team<br><font co
if you could spare a little, we sure would appreciate it right now.

Chris got fired yesterday. Totally out of the blue. Not a valid reason either. The *new* manager said he was 10 minutes late for one shift and 5 minutes the time before. Plus he was "standing around doing nothing the other day".

Needless to say we are both very very upset. This was the only job he ever really loved. He loved working with the customers and he obviously loved movies. He had worked a 9-5 job previously and always said that he never wanted to go back. Now looks like he may have too.

I suspect the new guy was just cleaning house to bring his own people in.

Chris has gone from complete anger to very depressed right now. So if you could spare some thoughts and prayers, it would be much appreciated.

TIA

Des

Of course we can spare some pixie dust for you and your DH. What he's feeling right now is a natural reaction to what happened.

I will definitely send prayers and PD your way. It is a sad thing that happened, but it just means that there is something better waiting for him!:D

I am begiing to think the *best* of us are unemployed right now (j/k)

{{{HUGS}}} I hope he finds something else he likes very soon.

Oh, what a terrible thing to happen! It's one thing to lose a job when you know it might be coming but to have it happen like that, just out of the blue would have me really upset/depressed too. I hope Chris is able to find a job he likes even more right away.

Sorry to hear that Des :( Wishing you all the best... I hope Chris finds another job that he loves soon!

Ack Desiree. That's a sudden change. I hope everything works out for the best for you all.

Prayers and Pixie Dust heading your way. Hope he finds something he likes soon!

I've always heard that when one door closes, God opens another for you. Tell your DH that better things are ahead for him. Prayers & pd are on their way!

West coast pixie dust en route!
Sorry to hear that you have to go through this unemployment phase. Hopefully, hubby will get a job he likes just as much.

Tell Chris to keep his chin up....... something better is bound to come along. And if he really ran things behind the scenes... he'll be missed more than he knows!!

P & PD heading your way........

Sending Prayers abd PD your way. So sorry your DH lost his job.
:(
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

I'm sorry. I don't understand why things like this happen. {{HUGS}} to both of you. Hang in there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter