Got 16% off Disney Trip in 10 minutes!!

wakebord99

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone - did a little gift card trick to get a significant discount on my trip and DVC annual fees. Steps below may not apply to everyone but good luck!

1. (5%) Download the Honey browser addon
2. (4%) Download the Capital One Shopping browser addon
3. (2%) Sign up or access your Capital One credit card account (Recommend Venture Card)
4. (5%) Once on your Capital One account scroll down to find the "Capital One Offers" section and find ShopDisney. Currently this is a 5% cash back offer.
5. (Total = 16%) When you access ShopDisney through the Capital One Offers link above, make sure to enable Honey and Capital One Shopping - then add as many digital gift cards as you would like and checkout with your cash back credit card.

I'm still trying to find a similar shuffle to get a solid deal on Starbucks gift cards if anyone can share! Good luck and hope everyone enjoys your trip!

Under the exclusions in Honey for ShopDisney

"Bonuses available on almost all products, except for gift cards and D23 memberships"

I had a similar experience with Ratuken - they showed 10% at one time for ShopDisney but I found out afterwards it does not apply to gift cards.

I also tried to use the Cap1 deal for a gift card with no luck :( I still got my 1.5 % back on my quicksilver card though. Every little bit always helps!

With gift cards you are essentially buying cash, so many stores/credit cards now have clauses excluding credit card benefits when used to buy gift cards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter