• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Got a bad feeling about Entertainment rates!

Boy am I glad we bought the Burger King 2-year annual passes when we were there in August - looks like I may need them for hotel discounts!

fairly new to this board. I was also waiting for Entertainment book rates but if they are not going to be available at 50% off I need to know what is Fan Club and AP? It's all greek to me.

me to i would like to know about the fan club and AP rates and how to use them. do you call 1-800 to RPR HRH PBH to make ressie and just give them a code or what.
thanks again brooke

which of the two tend to offer better rates? i have a fan club card, but would think about getting an annual pass if it were worth it.

thanks!

I am a member of the Ent. Rate Program but via the internet. They have no mention of any of the on-site Universal Hotels in their 50% off section. If you call and make a reservation asking for the entertainment rate they give you a great price on the phone but what happens when you get to the hotel to check in - they will ask you for your coupon and you won't have one - then what do you do?????? Thanks! :rolleyes:

Fan club is the universal fan club card. There is a thread on this board where you can order them. They are free, but only offered to companies. The person on this board sends them out to all!!!!:D

AP are annual pass holder rates. If you have an annual pass you qualify for this benefit.

Now as far as a coupon for check in, that is not needed for entertainment rates. All you need is your entertainment card which comes in your book.

Hope this helps everyone.

:3dglasses Whatever the discount im going to get it.Im covered with every chance except the florida resident discount.
tiggerguy2000:wave2: :duck: :crazy2: :faint:

Tiggerguy-

got you beat on the FL resident thing!!!! LOL.....:D

In my 2003-2004 entertainment book, US RPR is listed under best rates hotel, which on the main hotel page means "special pre-negotiated rates of up to 70% off...plus receive a rebate of up to $100 when you book best rate hotels through us". Does anyone else see this or am I reading wrong? It seems that a "best rate" rate could be better than 50% off full rates and 10% off promo rates.

If you call the number listed under that hotel and many others, you will see it is the same number to hotels.com

I called it thinking it was the number to the hotel, and I reached a customer service rep who said the discounted rates will probably be out sometime in October for May and June of 2004.

He said that their rates will be the lowest possible rates. We'll see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter