Got an upgrade...any info...

TChrist05

DIS Veteran
Hello all.....booked on the 9/11 Wonder for 3 nights....wife, daughter, MIL and myself were origionally in cabin 6109....category 11 in middle of ship. Checking my reservation on the web site on Wednesday night, discovered our cabin number was now 7502...checked and found out it was a category 8....but in the tail end of the ship.....anyone have any info on this room....is it noisy....anyone staying in it or near would be grateful for any info....
Thanks...
Tom

7502 is in the front of the ship. We have 7505 & 7507 on our upcoming November trip. But we had 8002 which is right above it on the other corridor and loved it. Those elevators(same as yours) were never crowded, just a very quick ride or walk up to the pools and down to the restaurants. I was told front was more rocky but we didn't feel anything different than the rest of the ship. The only bad thing, now that you have a view, the other side is where you see them docking at CC but I guess you would have a view of the beaches, I don't know that there is a bad view at CC. We had a blast watching them dock at CC though. We booked the next cruise locations based on our last trip. We loved the front. If your in the middle, you wait on elevators forever, especially the first day but that is my opinion. You can always use the other ones though.

Tiffany

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter