Got In?Can't get in, Problems, BSOD, Crashes 2-3-07

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think why none of us cant get it is beacise the twister hurricane might of effected the signal

If your talking about the one in Fl yesterday no, VMK servers are in CA, so that is not the problem. If it was then i could and would understand and not be so :sad2: :mad: :sad2: :sad1: :mad: :sad2:

i thoght vmk stood for virtually monthly klosed why is everyone so suprize thats why they are not open oh to i have to explain everything lol:lmao: :happytv: ;) :rotfl2: :thumbsup2 :surfweb: :hippie: :banana: :3dglasses popcorn:: :grouphug: :cheer2: :cloud9: :dance3:

lol i beat you to it ... my friends and i went at 1:40 this morning and got a dozen donuts from tim hortons lol... we were hungry... and then i overslept and now I CAN'T GET ON VMK!!! are the hats still on sale?????

Aliceblue was saying on another thread that reports from staff state that the feather mask will be available all month. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping it's true for those who haven't been able to get the mask.

Between the Doughnuts and the image of the Ben & Jerry's icecream in one DISer's signature you guys are making me really hungry. :p

i thoght vmk stood for virtually monthly klosed why is everyone so suprize thats why they are not open oh to i have to explain everything lol:lmao: :happytv: ;) :rotfl2: :thumbsup2 :surfweb: :hippie: :banana: :3dglasses popcorn:: :grouphug: :cheer2: :cloud9: :dance3:

Wow and I thougth VMK was Vikings Magic Klowns, What was i thinking oh BSOD cause Brain Cells to Rot at a Rate of 4000 per hour!!!

nothing to do but COMPLAIN ABOUT VMK VMK OH VMK YOU MAKE ME MAD YOU MAKE ME SAD AND MAKE ME A TAD ANGERY ARE YOU! OH VMK OH VMK - is that a great song or what -

i know im ubsessred with vmk only cause it just stated work on my computer a month ago

BSOD... again logged 10 times

Ok I know that i Should Know this But what is SITTD?

We need a New Stiky of Offical Dis and VMK Acronyms

Whatever it is, it sounds icky!

Kids, please be safe! A safe way to avoid contracting an SITTD is to stay on these boards and not venture into unknown VMK territory.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

(Mal, if I ever go over the line, please tell me. :lmao: )

Aliceblue was saying on another thread that reports from staff state that the feather mask will be available all month. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping it's true for those who haven't been able to get the mask.

Between the Doughnuts and the image of the Ben & Jerry's icecream in one DISer's signature you guys are making me really hungry. :p

What Thread i want to read, and How are we getting staff reports when vmk is down?... Need more Information... More..

BTW just reloaded VMK.com and now my credits and pins are GONE NO!!!!!

Whatever it is, it sounds icky!

Kids, please be safe! A safe way to avoid contracting an SITTD is to stay on these boards and not venture into unknown VMK territory.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

(Mal, if I ever go over the line, please tell me. :lmao: )

I was thinking the same thing about SITTD but did not know how i could word it and be Dis Friendly, but i think you said it well. BTW Mal is great, and Keeps VMK/Dis a Clean Safe place even in the darkness of a BSOD marathon.

nothing to do but COMPLAIN ABOUT VMK VMK OH VMK YOU MAKE ME MAD YOU MAKE ME SAD AND MAKE ME A TAD ANGERY ARE YOU! OH VMK OH VMK - is that a great song or what -

i know im ubsessred with vmk only cause it just stated work on my computer a month ago

BSOD... again logged 10 times

I am waiting to see your song in to a music video on youtube later today!

You can use a BSOD background YEAH!!!!

Is anybody else sitting here trying to figure out what SITTD could possibly stand for? Or is it just me?

Hey! I have donuts too! :) If someone could pass me some hot coffee to warm me up, I might make it through today :)

Okay I am going to do the moving thing. I will probably be checking this thread on my cell phone while I am out. Hopefully I will see a I am in post sooner than later. Good luck all, hope you get in soon!

-Stacey

i think the key for us to getting through this crisis is just complaining as much as we can that way when we finally get on we are so mad that we give all of our stuff away to people like me like inferno stitch hat sparrow you know the cheap and not worth much stuff lol and i promise i will be your best friend untill i get the stuff then you will never hear from me again you know i would not want to bother you or anything lol:thumbsup2 :cool1: :rotfl2: :lmao: :goodvibes :rotfl: :banana: :hippie: :grouphug:

Well sitting here in my amazing disney office with my one cup coffee maker is not too too bad. I will make you a cup and pass it to you Pink.

But by the time it gets there might be a touch cold as I sit here just outside we have 3 feet of snow:)

I am currently trying to figure out how to upload the VMK staff some coffee and donuts... since I know they are all working hard to get it back up...

GOOD LUCK VMK STAFF!! WE ARE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU!

Way to go Bearz, taking the High Road. And I mean that sincerely. I am sure they are doing everything they can to fix the problem.

Is anybody else sitting here trying to figure out what SITTD could possibly stand for? Or is it just me?

Hey! I have donuts too! :) If someone could pass me some hot coffee to warm me up, I might make it through today :)

passes HUGE Mug of coffee too pink !!! now plz pass the donuts over this way !! FYI don't throw the coffee at VMK it could hurt the computer :)

PS i want in , boy am i getting grumpy now !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter