Got my MVMCP pix today

Mimi Q

<font color=blue>Can't wait to ride it<br><font co
My family went to MVMCP on 11/30. Received our pictures today. It was a pretty good shot of the group.

We got ours too !!! Actually, I got 2 pictures, I honestly don't know why.I only got one picture from MNSSHP.It came out great, DH could not believe that Disney is giving away pictures for free!! He is really freaked out by this, I guess he is expecting a bill any time now.LOL:rotfl:

They told me we would get two also - one per adult. I figured the CM didn't know what he was talking about since that didn't sound right, but I didn't question him. We'll see - haven't got mine back yet.

We actually got 4 prints- one for each child and adult in our group. I don't know how we managed that as we had a 2yo and an 11 yo.

:( Unfortunately we were at MVMCP on 12/2 and we did not get a chance to get our picture taken. We were planning on doing it later in the night because our group split up. Part of the group wanted to watch shows while the rest of us wanted to take advantage of the small lines for the rides.

Well, we got off Splash Mountain about 9:30pm and my DD got a bloody nose for some weird reason. The problem was, we couldn't get it to stop. She was clotting and it lasted over 30 minutes. They had to call the paramedics because she couldn't make it to first aid without bleeding all over the place. They came, gave her an ice pack, took her blood pressure and it finally stopped. Her blood pressure was up a bit so maybe that brought it on. But she didn't feel well, had blood all over her new "Tink shirt" and she just wanted to go home. So we didn't get a picture.:(

We had ours taken on Dec. 2nd and they havn't arrived yet. We were told that every person in the photo who had a ticket got one. They put a "P" on the back of our tickets.

Got our pictures from the 11/30 MVMCP yesterday. We got one for each person in our group, so we got 3. They came out terrific. We all had Christmas hats on.

We got our Nov. 30 pics yesterday. We were happy with them. We got 5 of them! I guess for our family of 5, I was surprised-- just didn't know they did that.

I have mine up at work already in my new Mickey frame...makes me happy, but makes me miss Disney a whole bunch! ;)

We got our pictures from 11/30 yesterday. We had a party of four and that explains why we got four pics! Ours turned out pretty well. My 3 yr DS had his shoulder up covering a bit of his face. He was a charmer (NOT) for our pictures. I was just looking through them trying to find one with both of my boys smiling...out of 200 of more pictures I can't find one. Sound familar to anyone? What did everyone that went on 11/30 think about the crowds? This was our first and I didn't think it seemed all that crowded.

We went on 12/2 and our pixs came Monday! Every ticket holder is entittled to a picture, which is included in the cost of the ticket.
They turned out great, I am so glad they changed the background, the previous years the background was ugly. This years background and the border is cool.

We went on 12/2 and I got our pics today. The picture is good but for some reason the red tones are very bright. We all look very sunburnt, but it's the whole picture not just our faces. I wonder if they could fix it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter