GotG Cosmic Rewind AP previews

I haven't received the email pictured above yet, and I'm AP and DVC. I'm hoping I'll get this email, as it would seem to indicate I'll get the actual one when it rolls out. Since I haven't received this one yet, I'm really going to be watching this board and Twitter like a hawk!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed about the "eligible DVC member" wording since we have a DVC reservation the week before the official launch of the attraction.

Any word or rumors on dates? I got the email but we will only be there April 23-may 2

I'm keeping my fingers crossed about the "eligible DVC member" wording since we have a DVC reservation the week before the official launch of the attraction.
Didn't they make some change where only those who purchase direct from Disney get the extras? I'm not DVC but seems as though I've read about their taking away stuff from resell buyers

What does "soon" mean!! Today, tomorrow, next week? Ahhh.

I have the registration website open constantly, nothing has been updated yet.

Didn't they make some change where only those who purchase direct from Disney get the extras? I'm not DVC but seems as though I've read about their taking away stuff from 2nd hand buyers
Yes. They've grandfathered in those that purchased resale prior to the effective date.

I got the email too. Sadly, we won't be able to go in May but it's still nice to know I get at least some of the Disney emails. lol.

What does "soon" mean!! Today, tomorrow, next week? Ahhh.

I have the registration website open constantly, nothing has been updated yet.
My guess is not today but purely guess.
I'd have to look back to Remy or Rise but for some reason I'm thinking we got the same "you will be invited" notice then too.
Anyone else recall?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter