Gotta Perfect That Hula - A July 2010 PTR - UPDATED 8/3 - I STARTED THE TR!!!!

Wow!! Only 2 more weeks :woohoo: I really, really want to get a D&B when I am in the parks. Maybe I can talk my DH into buying me one ;)

Yay for 2 weeks :woohoo::woohoo:

I had not seen the new bags and now I totally want another one (and my birthday is just 2 weeks away ;))! We love the ones we got in March!

I'm glad you're getting to try SciFi. It is a really fun place to visit!

Wow!! Only 2 more weeks :woohoo: I really, really want to get a D&B when I am in the parks. Maybe I can talk my DH into buying me one ;)
:rotfl: Make it happen!!!

Yay for 2 weeks :woohoo::woohoo:

I had not seen the new bags and now I totally want another one (and my birthday is just 2 weeks away ;))! We love the ones we got in March!

I'm glad you're getting to try SciFi. It is a really fun place to visit!
Well, I think a new bag would make the perfect birthday present. ;)

Yay, 2 weeks!!!! :banana: :dance3: :cheer2: :woohoo:

Congrats on finally getting to try Sci Fi! :cool1: I've always wanted to eat there too, those car tables look so cute! :)

I want a D & B purse too...I like the wristlets, but I know I'd never use it, I want something a little bigger! Maybe since I downgraded to POR I'll buy myself one! :cool1:

SCI-FI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

:happytv:

:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

:cool2:

OMG!!!!!!!!! 10x more excited for you than I already was which was a LOT!!!!!! Oh man, you are going to just LOVE it, I know it. And so will your family b/c how could they produce the awesome YOU and not love Sci-Fi? Really.

PLEASE have a milkshake for me... I could really use one. SIGH. SOOO JEALOUS!!! I can't wait for this trip and i'm not even going on it! Well, maybe. If you check-in to your room and find a crazy blonde, just ignore me, I can be quiet.

2 weeks! :banana:

Yummm I am so glad you convinced your fam to go to Sci-Fi! I'm sure they'll love it! One sip of a milkshake and they'll be hooked :laughing:

Yay, 2 weeks!!!! :banana: :dance3: :cheer2: :woohoo:

Congrats on finally getting to try Sci Fi! :cool1: I've always wanted to eat there too, those car tables look so cute! :)

I want a D & B purse too...I like the wristlets, but I know I'd never use it, I want something a little bigger! Maybe since I downgraded to POR I'll buy myself one! :cool1:
I know, right!?! The whole restaurant is just too darn adorable!

And you should definitely buy yourself one. I feel like it's the kind of bag that will make you happier whenever you carry it. I mean, it has the castle on it...how could that not just completely brighten up your day?? :goodvibes

SCI-FI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

:happytv:

:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

:cool2:

OMG!!!!!!!!! 10x more excited for you than I already was which was a LOT!!!!!! Oh man, you are going to just LOVE it, I know it. And so will your family b/c how could they produce the awesome YOU and not love Sci-Fi? Really.

PLEASE have a milkshake for me... I could really use one. SIGH. SOOO JEALOUS!!! I can't wait for this trip and i'm not even going on it! Well, maybe. If you check-in to your room and find a crazy blonde, just ignore me, I can be quiet.
:rotfl: Well, no one's going to be using the daybed in our room...

And I just know that I will FALL IN LOVE with Sci-Fi. I mean, I love the place already and I've never been there. The second I set foot in the restaurant, I will be bouncing around with excitement. I'm pretty sure that my family will like it too. Or at least my sister will after I make her duet You're the One That I Want with me.

Now I just have to decide whether to get a plain old chocolate milkshake, or live a little, and opt for the oreo cookies and cream. SUCH A TOUGH CHOICE!!!

2 weeks! :banana:

Yummm I am so glad you convinced your fam to go to Sci-Fi! I'm sure they'll love it! One sip of a milkshake and they'll be hooked
:laughing: That's what I'm hoping.

Go for the cookies and cream milkshake! That sounds amazing, you can have a chocolate milkshake anywhere! I love cookies and cream anything...hmmm...maybe I'll have to make an ADR there...:upsidedow

:rotfl: Well, no one's going to be using the daybed in our room...

And I just know that I will FALL IN LOVE with Sci-Fi. I mean, I love the place already and I've never been there. The second I set foot in the restaurant, I will be bouncing around with excitement. I'm pretty sure that my family will like it too. Or at least my sister will after I make her duet You're the One That I Want with me.

Now I just have to decide whether to get a plain old chocolate milkshake, or live a little, and opt for the oreo cookies and cream. SUCH A TOUGH CHOICE!!!

Greetings from the Polynesian Resort! I am updating from my laptop, laying on the daybed you mentioned. My flight was uneventful, and check-in was speedy. I hope you do not mind an extra two weeks added to your hotel tab. Heh heh.

Ok, my mom and I find that the Oreo one is NOT AS GOOD as the Vanilla and/or Chocolate ones on their own. I KNOW, WEIRD!!!!! But it's true.

Go for the cookies and cream milkshake! That sounds amazing, you can have a chocolate milkshake anywhere! I love cookies and cream anything...hmmm...maybe I'll have to make an ADR there...:upsidedow
Yeah, I usually love any and all things cookies and cream, but just last week I had a really gross cookies and cream milkshake. Bleh. So now I'm kind of apprehensive about ordering one. It's risky. :laughing:

Greetings from the Polynesian Resort! I am updating from my laptop, laying on the daybed you mentioned. My flight was uneventful, and check-in was speedy. I hope you do not mind an extra two weeks added to your hotel tab. Heh heh.

Ok, my mom and I find that the Oreo one is NOT AS GOOD as the Vanilla and/or Chocolate ones on their own. I KNOW, WEIRD!!!!! But it's true.
:rotfl:

And there's my answer. THANK YOU!! I will definitely be getting a chocolate shake. It'll probably go better with the onion rings I'm planning on devouring, anyway. :teeth:

Oooh I had a little catching up to do!

First of all, I love all your top 10 disney details pics! It's so true! And I think a lot of people don't really notice all those little details...but they know disney is special! You know what I mean? Like a lot of people can't put their finger on why disney seems so magical but I think it's because of all the little details that people don't reeeally see but subconsciously, they know it's there.

Happy Belated Birthday!!!!!!

Congrats on convincing the fam to do Sci-Fi! It's totally awesome! The food is not the best but the onion rings are! I never had a milkshake but I'm sure onion rings and milkshakes will be the best!!! :thumbsup2

Oooh I had a little catching up to do!

First of all, I love all your top 10 disney details pics! It's so true! And I think a lot of people don't really notice all those little details...but they know disney is special! You know what I mean? Like a lot of people can't put their finger on why disney seems so magical but I think it's because of all the little details that people don't reeeally see but subconsciously, they know it's there.

Happy Belated Birthday!!!!!!

Congrats on convincing the fam to do Sci-Fi! It's totally awesome! The food is not the best but the onion rings are! I never had a milkshake but I'm sure onion rings and milkshakes will be the best!!! :thumbsup2
You're probably right about people subconsciously noticing the details. Maybe that's what keeps people going back over and over again. I mean, it's just not like that at most other amusement parks.

Thanks!! :goodvibes

And I am REALLY excited about the onion rings. I keep reading so many good things about them. I think the 2 things I am most excited about for this trip are the cheddar cheese soup at Le Cellier and the Sci-Fi onion rings. I'm such a food junkie. :rotfl:

I cannot believe they started making colored Dooney and Bourkes now. I saw those and now I totally want one but I bought the white sketch wristlet in April!!! And those little mailbag purses (whatever they call them) are adorable too but then I saw the price. :scared1: Definitely get the wristlet...I kept debating about whether or not I should but I LOVE it! :goodvibes

And YAY for booking the Sci-Fi! It is a blast there even if it is super cheesy. That's part of the fun. :thumbsup2

I cannot believe they started making colored Dooney and Bourkes now. I saw those and now I totally want one but I bought the white sketch wristlet in April!!! And those little mailbag purses (whatever they call them) are adorable too but then I saw the price. :scared1: Definitely get the wristlet...I kept debating about whether or not I should but I LOVE it! :goodvibes

And YAY for booking the Sci-Fi! It is a blast there even if it is super cheesy. That's part of the fun. :thumbsup2
Yeah, I like the mailbags too, but I'm not sure how much I would use it. At home, I tend to carry either MASSIVE bags that contain everything I've ever accumulated in life, or a wristlet. So I'm definitely going to get the wristlet. :upsidedow

And I LOVE ANY AND ALL THINGS CHEESY, so I am certain that I will LOVE Sci-Fi.

I just made a lunch ADR for my trip at Sci-Fi! You and my 5 year old niece convinced me! :rotfl2: Can't wait to try a milkshake! Although now I'm scared to try the cookies and cream one! :scared1:

Gotta go back and read this, but I had to comment on your pictures! I literally went "Oh Sh----**" out loud everytime I saw something in those pics I never knew! Lol like the bus shaped transportation sign at the WL even though I've stayed there 3 times lol!

I just made a lunch ADR for my trip at Sci-Fi! You and my 5 year old niece convinced me! :rotfl2: Can't wait to try a milkshake! Although now I'm scared to try the cookies and cream one! :scared1:
Yay!! Although, I can't take all the credit. It was Lia's (__disneygirl) trip report that pushed me over the edge and into I CANNOT LIVE ANOTHER DAY WITHOUT MAKING AN ADR AT SCI-FI territory. So ultimately, I'm blaming it on her. :rotfl:

And I'll keep an eye on the "cars" around us to see if anybody gets the cookies and cream milkshake. If they aren't immediately puking it back up, it's probably fine. :laughing: But maybe just not as good as the chocolate/vanilla...

Gotta go back and read this, but I had to comment on your pictures! I literally went "Oh Sh----**" out loud everytime I saw something in those pics I never knew! Lol like the bus shaped transportation sign at the WL even though I've stayed there 3 times lol!
:rotfl: I'm glad I could provide you with some OH SH.. moments. I didn't notice the bus-shaped sign at the Wilderness Lodge until our second stay, so don't feel bad. I mean, it's all high up and the colors of the signs below it kinda draw your eyes away from it's bus-ness.

HEY HOWDY HEY, PTR Readers...It's time for another update!!!

First of all, TWO WEEKS FROM RIGHT NOW I will be at Disney's Animal Kingdom, probably sweating a lot and complaining about how hot it is. Because that's what I do when I go to the Animal Kingdom. Except for the one trip when it rained and I complained about how wet I was. I don't know what it is, but that place just brings out the complainer in me. :confused3

And TWO WEEKS FROM TONIGHT I WILL BE EATING AT MY FAVORITE PLACE IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD...OHANA!!!!! Which I won't complain about, but I will probably try to chain myself to one of the chairs so that they never make me leave. I would be more than content to sit there for the rest of my life eating 2 wonderful meals a day and getting to visit with Lilo and Stitch every morning. Although if I do that, you'll probably write stories on the DISboards about the creepy girl chained to a chair in the corner at 'Ohana. I wouldn't want to scare anyone. ;)

Oh, and in other fun news...I've been playing around with my wounded camera, and I realized that I've never really taken video at Disney before. So I am going to go get myself a bigger memory card, and remedy that. Get ready for some amazingness in video form. With me, you never really know what might get filmed. :crazy:

In summary, ONLY 10 DAYS UNTIL WE LEAVE AND THIS IS ME RIGHT NOW:
:dancer:

*ETA: I just checked the 15 day forecast (which I realize isn't always accurate) but there is "morning rain" scheduled for our AK day. So I guess that means I'll be complaining about how wet I am. Although, rain does mean that I'll get to ride Kali River Rapids again. I only ride it when I'm already wet or already wearing a poncho. :laughing:

Yay!! Although, I can't take all the credit. It was Lia's (__disneygirl) trip report that pushed me over the edge and into I CANNOT LIVE ANOTHER DAY WITHOUT MAKING AN ADR AT SCI-FI territory. So ultimately, I'm blaming it on her. :rotfl:

My work here is done.

wheeee 10 days! :banana:

Oh yes, please take videos! :flower3: I need something to feed my Disney addiction, haha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter