Gotta Use A Lifeline

BRDof3

Humpty Dumpty had a lousy PPO
OK, I'm in a challenge on the community board (that I seem to have started) and I need to make a word that starts either with "rr" or "nd." I'm checking the online dictionaries now, anybody got any suggestions? :confused3

Never mind, got it. What did we do for meaningless entertainment before Al Gore invented the internet?

i would have said rrowboat or nderstand?

OK, I'm in a challenge on the community board (that I seem to have started) and I need to make a word that starts either with "rr" or "nd." I'm checking the online dictionaries now, anybody got any suggestions? :confused3

many a fight are started on the community board...that is a scary scary place:scared1:

It was OK, I even stumbled over ntsammy over there. The word challenge was between me and one of the regulars on the Games board, when I came up with a choice of 2 words, each ending as above. She bet I couldn't do it, so I eventually came up with a word starting with "ss". Then she said she wanted t see me to the "rr" word. That's when I posted the lifeline thread. I did eventually find a town in Albania (I think) whose name starts with Rr.

She PM'd me later and congratulated me, she didn't think I could do it. We ended up have a good time over it all.

I will admit though, that if you think we get testy over here, you ought to cruise thru the Community board. They can fight dirty. At least we stick to sophmoric jokes about beer and belching! :rotfl:

They fight to the death over there. That is why I stay here. Don't get me wrong, I'll fight to the death, but why bother? It is more fun here.:lmao:

I'm too old and tired to fight that much any more. I'd rather have a beer and watch a ball game. :happytv:

Sure, I can handle "a" beer. Now, given the pictures I've seen of this bunch on a GG, I might have to hock the trailer to cover the tab. Then again, it might be worth it!

Dang, I hit 500 posts and didn't even notice it. Must have been during the Albanian Road Atlas Challenge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter