Grand Floridia Photo Shoot (change of clothes)

lisa3635

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
Does anyone know if you are allowed to change clothes (time permitting of course) during the GF photo shoot? We're having dinner at 1900 Fare before we plan on the doing the photoshoot and my 18 month old will be dressed in her cinderella outfit (assuming i can find one to fit her) and I would like to have her picture taken in it as well as a casual outfit to match my husband and I.

Our shoot lasted about 35 minutes and from that we had 48 pictures. I really don't think you would have time to change unless you really cut down on the number of photos you have taken.

If you pick the right outfit you may be able to layer. then all you would need to do is quickly slip off the Cinderella dress and have the more casual outfit on.

If you pick the right outfit you may be able to layer. then all you would need to do is quickly slip off the Cinderella dress and have the more casual outfit on.

Oooh, good idea.

Let us know how it goes!

Did the GF photo shoot and had the photographer for about an hour all around the rsort inside out and around both o]pools.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter