Grand Floridian One bedroom suites configuration?

mamarrone

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if all the outer building one bedroom suites have two bathrooms? Do they also all have a table for eating at? I know the one in sugarloaf does, but wondered if they were all configured the same way? Thank you!

For the benefit of others, OP is asking about Grand Floridian.

OP, may want to add the resort to your thread title just to avoid any confusion.

So I love love room floor plans. Back years ago there was a travel agent that had them all on her site but then it closed. Last year I was able to find some of the pix of them online.

It’s a bit hard to describe. There are different layouts for tne 1 and 2 bedrooms. Since you have been in SL 1bedroom that helps a lot.

The outer building resort view 1 bed are usually like that one and on the top floor facing pool/marina/sides. The TPV ones are on the ends of Sago and Conch.

I had a 1 bedroom TPV in Conch and that layout is different than the SL one. 1st it’s a king bed and it has an extra balcony on the side and a bar area.

BC I haven’t looked at lately but touring plans does show where the suites are. Top floor ones will be same layout as the one you had. I’ll try to find some of my layouts later if I get a chance.

**** I’m 99% sure that the suites all had a 2nd bath except the main building RPC has one full and one 1/2 bath.

Last edited:

So I love love room floor plans. Back years ago there was a travel agent that had them all on her site but then it closed. Last year I was able to find some of the pix of them online.

It’s a bit hard to describe. There are different layouts for tne 1 and 2 bedrooms. Since you have been in SL 1bedroom that helps a lot.

The outer building resort view 1 bed are usually like that one and on the top floor facing pool/marina/sides. The TPV ones are on the ends of Sago and Conch.

I had a 1 bedroom TPV in Conch and that layout is different than the SL one. 1st it’s a king bed and it has an extra balcony on the side and a bar area.

BC I haven’t looked at lately but touring plans does show where the suites are. Top floor ones will be same layout as the one you had. I’ll try to find some of my layouts later if I get a chance.

**** I’m 99% sure that the suites all had a 2nd bath except the main building RPC one.

**** I’m 99% sure that the suites all had a 2nd bath except the main building RPC has one full and one 1/2 bath.
Thank you for this response. So very helpful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter