Grand Floridian Portrait Session $25 Fee

pinkgoddess76

Earning My Ears
I have booked a GF Photo Session and I have an pre price increase pre-order photopass email stating the fee will be $25 for the sitting fee. Has anyone had this price honoured recently? The person who I spoke to sounded unsure and Im a little worried now. Also am i supposed to get a booking or reference number of some kind for the session?

Thanks in advance:cutie:

I recently pre-ordered the cd and the price at the bottom stated $25. I called SSR where we have a photo session at the end of the month. They assured me they would honor the $25 price as long as you have your email with you. Hope this helps.

Can you book at SSR? I thought the email said the GF photo session for the $25 fee. Can you have the session anywhere else for $25? like the beach club or the poly?

Can you book at SSR? I thought the email said the GF photo session for the $25 fee. Can you have the session anywhere else for $25? like the beach club or the poly?

yes,you can book,at any of the resorts,where the sessions are held.it does not have to be GF.just make sure you take,the e-mail with you.stating the $25 fee.
our photos were great.we were well pleased,with them.
here a few of them,taken at the poly.

DisneyPhotoImage61.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage53.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage9.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage51.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage12.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage85.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage26.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage59.jpg

really was worth $25,the pictures are priceless!!!!!!!
tracy

What time of year and day did you have these taken? The lighting looks pretty good.

We did the photoshoot at the GF last May at 6:00 or 6:30 I think and it was still very bright, and had too much light.

What time of year and day did you have these taken? The lighting looks pretty good.

We did the photoshoot at the GF last May at 6:00 or 6:30 I think and it was still very bright, and had too much light.

they were taken oct 30th last year,at 10.30a.m.
tracy

Very nice - we had the Beach Club shoot done for the $25 price over Christmas - they came out very well, as well.

I like your black/white theme -- we all wore red and the cameras the PP people used didn't seem to do well with the red -- I had to reduce the exposure on my photos on the CD to put it back in some kind of balance.

So to all -- don't wear bright reds! I think they use Nikon cameras and I learned later that they often don't do well with the reds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter