Grand Gathering for July 4th, 2008

Bring a gas card Ami. Oh and I was gonna see if we can trade arrangements one night. I'll let you stay at my camper and I'll stay at WL. That way I can feel rich for one night lol. I think too we'll come by and get some trouble going for you.
Below is a top 5 or so things to do to Ami while she's staying at WL.

5. Yes bartender I'm with Ami, so put it on her room key.
4. Oh I didn't know golf carts weren't allowed to be driven from FW. We were just coming over to pick Ami up.
3. Um Um Um, Ami said the towels were complimentary and take as many back to the fort as needed.
2. Where is my room key? What room key? Ami said she's quite in with the upper management and where we come from we don't need room keys.
1. Um excuse me Mr Mean Gene, but this red headed chic is crashing our grand gathering and we would like her removed. As a matter of fact I think she came to WDW with a mental group and needs to be taken back.

Add to the list if you please. I gotta go to Maxwell House to check a stack. BBL to see how Ami is ragging me.

Well aren't you just the funny one?

Rag you? I would never. Me? No, never! For the record...I do personally know the bartender. He is rather protective of lil o' me. I'm sure he would give me free drinks as long as he's working....you, on the other hand? Not so sure about that one.

As for the golf carts and the towels, heck-why not? Tell them it's my doing. My degree is in acting, you know. It won't be the first time I've had to sweet talk my way out of something or play innocent (why no, officer...I didn't see that red light :cutie: )...I'm not scared. Could be fun to ride in a renegade golf cart with hot towels anyway :rotfl:

Oh, and...I thought this GG was a bit full of the crazies. If it isn't, I'm afraid I'll be disappointed.:laughing:

So...all I have to say to your schemes..... kudos for trying, dear.:smooth:

There IS a way to get a golf cart on that path with no yellow concrete poles in the way, not sure I'd want to try it though

Well aren't you just the funny one?

Rag you? I would never. Me? No, never! For the record...I do personally know the bartender. He is rather protective of lil o' me. I'm sure he would give me free drinks as long as he's working....you, on the other hand? Not so sure about that one.

As for the golf carts and the towels, heck-why not? Tell them it's my doing. My degree is in acting, you know. It won't be the first time I've had to sweet talk my way out of something or play innocent (why no, officer...I didn't see that red light :cutie: )...I'm not scared. Could be fun to ride in a renegade golf cart with hot towels anyway :rotfl:

Oh, and...I thought this GG was a bit full of the crazies. If it isn't, I'm afraid I'll be disappointed.:laughing:

So...all I have to say to your schemes..... kudos for trying, dear.:smooth:

you will be disappointed, without Mike and Rog, this crew won't be able to live up to what we did back in May. Jen Steve and I will try, but I can't guarantee anything.

you will be disappointed, without Mike and Rog, this crew won't be able to live up to what we did back in May. Jen Steve and I will try, but I can't guarantee anything.

Don't forget the ol' Otter-Spotter!!! Maybe we can hi-jack a pontoon boat after midnight & try to find some otter!!

after we get the windshield, license plate, charger and whatever else we need.

Ok new list who is at FW now? Who is going this weekend? Who will be there for the 4th July weekend? The people next to me where I store my TT leave tomorrow for FW and come back the 10th. BigDaddyRog sorry you can’t make this trip I would really like to meet you.

Jen, the windshield I had in storage got cracked. I am trying to locate another from a friend.

Ok new list who is at FW now? Who is going this weekend? Who will be there for the 4th July weekend? The people next to me where I store my TT leave tomorrow for FW and come back the 10th. BigDaddyRog sorry you can’t make this trip I would really like to meet you.

Hey, dont worry...the Ft aint seen the last of me...we'll meet up eventually....and then we'll have to to make up for all this lost drinkin!!!:thumbsup2

Carol - arriving very late on the 3rd (or very early on the 4th) and departing early on the 6th.

My flight is in 9:30 am-ish on the 3rd and I fly out at 7 pm-ish on the 6th. Not nearly long enough! I'm thinking I should have added a couple days!

We will arrive 5-8 pm on the 3rd if Cheryl can get off earlyer we will be there earlyer.

We check in on the 28th though if travel goes well we are likely to be there Waaaay before checkin time. We tried to get a site for the 27th, but there were none to be had. If we arrive early we're hoping they let us park in the parking lot as we will have no place to go :confused3

We will be leaving Vermont this evening or very early in the AM.

Okay everyone!!! Please put some sort of dis-board identification in an obvious place either on your rig or on your site!! Wynottah may just make an appearance at FtW this Saturday!!:thumbsup2

we are arriving on the 2nd or 3rd, leaving on sunday.... write it down in case i get booted from here.

Does anyone know where I can get the July movie schedule? Trying to decide which night to take the girls during our 4th stay. The Intercot website has been down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter