Great Adventures in Cooking....

carone0318

Disney-aholic, can't get enough of this place!!!
I'm all excited. I just booked Great Adventures in Cooking for my dd. She is 5.5 yrs old and will love doing this. I can't wait until later this month when we can try to get ressies for Cindy's breakfast. I really hope that my dh pulls through and can make the arrangements. I would try but I am usually enroute to work at that time (7am.) I have the dates that he can start calling on the family calendar. We are going with 2 other families too and need to get with them to decide what we want to do for eating and such (character breakfast and dinners.)

:earsgirl:

My dd did the adventures in cooking last year. Make sure you have your camara all ready for when they come and meet you. The kids are so cute when they come in. It turns out that we used a photo from the bunch I took there for our holiday card this past year. :)
Good luck with the Cindy PS...it took me two days to get a PS, but we got one. Well worth it for us because having a dd, 5, and dd, 2, who are both really into the Princesses. (dd, 2, calls Cinderella, "Rella" and Snow White, "NoWhi" :) )

my two daughters ages 6 and 4 did this last tuesday (april 2) and they loved it. My 6 year old has already asked to do it again next year. The kids do look very cute when they come out with their creations. On this day, the kids made worms and dirt. Of course my 4 year old made hers without the worms!
We also ate at Cindys. The characters we had that day at breakfast were cinderella, megera(from Hercules), Alladdin, and thefairy godmother. We had hoped to see snow white, Belle and sleeping beauty but they weren't there that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter