• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

great alamo rate

goofeyshell

Mouseketeer
I got a premium car for 10 days with Alamo using the Sam's club contract and coupon from the store for $232 and that includes tax etc. This rate beat my old rate by 24 dollars and beats national by $70, I am leaving on thursday.....:Pinkbounc

Did you get the contract number and coupon at the store? We are members and hoping to get a better rate for summer. Right now I have National full size for 9 days at $265. Thanks.

Yes, I got the coupon in the travel booklet at the store..they have all the usual car rental names with coupons and their code. My rate from earlier this month was 256 for a premium and on a whim I checked it yesterday and that is when it came up at 135 week and 19+ for the extra days and 50+ for tax and fees. Now we will see how long I wait for the car at Alamo!:D

Thanks I will have to pick up a travel booklet next time I go to Sam's. Have a great trip.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter