• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Great Deal!

ehrn

Mouseketeer
I rented DVC points for our Dec 2003 trip--but only Sun-Thurs nights cause it's double points for Fri/Sat, financially it just didn't make sense for us. So though it's a bit inconvenient we'll be staying at the Dolphin on our first & last nights.
Just for the heck of it, I tried priceline.com. I put in $80 for a 4* hotel and it was accepted at the Dolphin!! Same for the last night but for $70!!!! Very cool.

Wow,

good rate and for December! Usually the good deal comes at the last minute.

did you post this ion bidding for travel.com

herc.

ehrn

Welcome to DIS and thanks for your post!! You gave me the courage to give it a try and I got the Dolphin for 3 nites Dec. 1-3 for $70/nite!!!

Thank you again!!! I'm so excited!!! Doin' the HAPPY DANCE!!! :Pinkbounc

I needed one night for my trip in June. I bid $70 and got the Hilton. Has anyone ever stayed there?

:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter